International Pyjama Racing (test race) 23.9.2017

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by nStylezz, Sep 22, 2017.

1. nStylezz

nStylezz Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, we want to find as many cool people as possible to have a 1 or 2 fun races a month in a club format.
    We're planning on mirroring real life events like the Macau GP, DTM, or various other cool scenarios.
    Thats why @Christian Moreau and I sat together to see how we can make it work and we probably found a good solution, to make sure that everything is working we want to invite everyone who is reading this to our public test on Laguna Seca with the BMW M235i.

Servername: Pyjama Racing
    Track: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
    Car: BMW M235i
    Time: 3PM EDT/ 7PM GMT
    Date: 23 September
    Race format: Practice 30 minutes
    Qualy 15minutes
    Race 1 20minutes
    Race 2 20minutes (reverse grid)

We're starting with a max playercount of 28, so it cant get too crowded and we can see how the server performs.

Thanks to everyone who wants to help us :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    I'm down for that.

• Like Like x 2
  3. yoori

yoori Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    Count me in

• Like Like x 2
  4. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys!

Hopefully you'll join us for this one. I just got a server up and running this week and wanted to test how things perform with various amounts of players before we start hosting more formal events. Things will be very much on a first come, first served basis, we will post the event threads approximately 1 week before race day and include how many slots will be open for the event.

We're going to try and mimic races from real world series, but are also open to any suggestions if there are specific combos you want to try from time to time.

This is all about having fun in a relaxed environment, whilst also playing within the rules of gentlemen racing. See you guys on Saturday! :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  5. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Count me in! ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I'm in

7. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Good race although may I suggest a password next time?

8. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Comfere and Davies need to be blacklisted for a start.. both of them show no awareness of whats around them. Blocking constantly ect. Other than that was a decent race..

9. nStylezz

nStylezz Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, we just wanted to test performance on this race and we took the risk of having random people join.

Future races will be pw protected and people we'll keep an eye on who is racing with us and who we allow to do so.

10. Mike Davies

Mike Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    are you the guy that missed his breaking point and rear-ended me? Im allowed to make one move to the inside man, thats all i did

11. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Think your mistaking yourself for me there dude..

12. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Not a part of this in anyway but, @Mike Davies and @Connor , let it go guys, it was most likely just one of those things. I know you both to be good, competent and fairly quick drivers.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Nah like i'm cool. But there was too many people in that race all over the place blocking every corner and moving over in braking zones ect. Then that one dude diving me when i'm in first place and i've just lapped him. No doubt because the server was open though. Count me in for the series though. Be glad to join another one.

• Like Like x 3