International Zolder /GT Leaderboard Series Cup

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Doug Spinster, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Doug Spinster

Doug Spinster Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Round #1 - Nov 4th. - Nov 17th.
    Zolder (Belgium)

Leaderboard Challenge Ranks in a Challenge Series.

Your ranking score will be averaged and you will be placed in a Rank skill level for the championship. There are 7 Divisions, you have once chance to win in your Series Division.
    How does this work?
    - Each event will run bi-weekly over lapping with another event.
    --- Cars and Track will be selected from a real life series that are avaiable.
    ---- You must set up your R3E profile to Team MSR so we can follow your event results when notified to collect results of event.
    ----- Scoring is using with your Event Rank and your Average Division Placement.

Series Scoring
    Using the event rank scoring from each race will be added up and divided by the amount of events you raced in;
    Exp; 3 races; event #1 200pts / event #2 300pts / event #3 100pts - total points 600pts divided by 3 events equals 200pts rank score.

Series Division Placement
    In each event you will be placed in one 0f 7 divisions and your championship final result will be averaged for your division placement;
    Exp; event #1 division 5 / event #2 division 4 / event #3 division 7 results will be averaged out adding the 3 division finishes divided by the number of races. total added up is 16 divided by 3 races equals 5.33. Divsion 5 is your final Placement.

End of Series Results;
    Exp; Your final results is; Driver Name / Score 200 / Division 5

Please note this is only an example. All results are used from R3E Leaderboards

Come and race with us and ROCK YOUR RIDE
    Contact me to join ( I am not able to proved you a link at this time

2. Herman

Herman New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I am interested. Where do I sign up. Thanks Herman