International EXIT

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Nick Feys, Jul 2, 2017.

1. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    sorry Marc for the hit, i saw every car blistering as hell. i thought you were more outside, but i didn't see you when i hit you, i just saw you spinning out.
    then the server dropped me again.
    thanks Nick for the organisation, but on a server like this, it's impossible to race...
    until server issues isn't fixed i'm out for this championship. sorry for that, but this is not joy for me...

2. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    @trutya your post looks very familiar to me :D

3. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    yeah. also i couldn't make a single timed lap in qualy, as the server drops me my time disappeared :S so instead of a possible top6 place i had to start last (or almost last).
    i try it next time too, maybe we'll have more luck!

4. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Weird i didnt see any blinking Cars apart from Gomez who started blinking and then disconnected from the server in the middle of the Race.

5. Kevin Mottoulle

Kevin Mottoulle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    leaderbord of the race !

Attached Files:

6. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Exiting race guys!! Gratz podium!:D Happy with my 4th place..Nice job Yakubu..still very impressive;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Well done everyone. This was a tough track for 2 hours but we completed it. My race was good despite having 2 incidents and one close call I'll time stamp them below. I hope we get I more stable server for the next race as the blinking was making it hard to pass a few racers. Well done Nick, good work so far.
    1:45:35 Car in middle of track, unavoidable
    1:57:24 Zandvoort broke really early in a dangerous position
    2:46:20 Blinking almost caused an incident

• Like Like x 1
  8. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Caleb made the first hour very interesting keeping pace with me. It was hard to get away especially with my tyres worn. Luckily his bad pit gave me breathing room.

9. gonzales

gonzales Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    it was a very nice race for me. the next yakubu:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Eejj thnx for the appologies, but no problem of coarse.. I had a few close calls aswell because of the flashing cars..a recipe for accidents unfortunately..never the less a thrilling race!!..couldn't get higher then 4th place after all..I think it's wise to inform the Sector3 helpdesk to ask them how to solve the problem..

11. Adrian Rubio

Adrian Rubio Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Mate, you have to fix the server. Everyone was blinking and we tried to stream the race, i said tried because due a error of the connection we couldn't do it.

12. Kevin Mottoulle

Kevin Mottoulle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Nick Feys

yes I am for the rolling start we should have done its from the beginning because 42 driver is better Rolling start than normal start is more endurance and not a sprint

13. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    There isnt even 42 Drivers in here anymore, we only started with like 24 on Friday. Pretty sure it will be even less next time.
    And with the flickering and everything there will be even more chaos than with a standing start.

14. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Well then sign me out. You cant just open a Championship with a Grid that Large and just go "oh well if you dont want the server to be shitty, then you guys have to fix it."
    Sorry Mate but as the Head of this Championship, its your Responsibility to make sure that everything works smooth.
    And you cant compare rFactor with R3E. Completely different Games. What might work out in one game, might not work in the other.
    I didnt have any Problems with the blinking except for one occasion but on other Racers views it looked pretty bad.
    With Monza you couldnt know that it was this bad.. but one Month has gone by and its still the same. And we were much less people this time...also the thing with Monza being invalid at first but then still counting was a little meh to say the least.

Well, i hope you guys can work something out so you can continue but i will be looking for something else to do on a friday night.

15. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    @Nick Feys might also be a possibility that your pc cant keep up with playing and hosting at the same time. Resulting in delay with updating positions of cars.

16. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    i'll give a try again, let's see what happens...
    last time the continuous disconnections were a problem of my side, but the flickering cars were a common problem.
    i try to solve my router problem until that.

17. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    which layout this is?

18. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    thanks! that's better for my top speed disabled Z4 :D

19. Adrian Rubio

Adrian Rubio Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Here it is! Keep following this awesome races on our channel. Today On Live!

• Like Like x 2
  20. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    come on guys, join! no blistering cars atm :)