eSports WTCC - Round 10: Macau

Discussion in 'Esports WTCC' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Nov 6, 2017.

?

Who will win the championship?

1. Alexander Dornieden

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Márk Nándori

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Jan Stange

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gergo Baldi

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    It's time for the final race of the eSports WTCC season 2017, and it's hard to imagine a more prestigous place than Macau for the final. The street circuit is one of the most difficult, challenging and dangerous circuits in the world, and it has hosted touring car races under the name of "Guia Race" since 1963. Macau has been part of the FIA WTCC for no less than ten years, from 2005 to 2014. This year, Macau returns to the official WTCC calendar. The most successful driver on the track is none other than Rob Huff, winning 8 races in total.

[​IMG]

On the leaderboard prequalifying, the Slovakian Citroen driver Bence Bánki set an unbelievable time of 2:18.9, topping the timesheets by almost 3 tenths ahead of Juan Manuel Gomez, who returns to the championship after a long absence in his Honda. Kevin Siggy Rebernak of Wauters Automotive put his Volvo in 3rd position, ahead of the strongest newcomer, his teammate Daniel Cziranku. Nikodem Wisniewski scored a 5th place on the leaderboard and with that position, he secured himself the title of the Leaderboard Champion, being the fastest driver over one lap throughout all 10 rounds.

[​IMG]

The championship contenders in the multiplayer championship all found themselves outside the top 10. Márk Nándori was the quickest in P11, with Jan Stange 13th, Alexander Dornieden 15th and Gergo Baldi 17th. Dornieden actually heads into the final round with a lead of 18 points, but on the streets of Macau, anything can happen. Yann Ehrlacher once again participated in the qualifying and narrowly missed out on qualifying for the race. The fastest driver in Division 2 was Alan Chan from Hong Kong.

[​IMG]

Of course, this round will also be streamed live on the WTCC Facebook and YouTube page on Sunday, November 12th, at 17:00 GMT. Since daylight saving times in Europe are over, the races will actually start one hour earlier for the European viewers and drivers, at 17:00 UK / 18:00 EU. James Kirk and Robert Wiesenmüller will be on commentary once again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. lkp21

lkp21 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Missed out D1 by 0.003....Although I perfer to watching this race rather than go down there and race lol

Still good luck to all who make it to the race!;)

3. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Don't forget that there is a second round of invitations, if drivers don't have time on Sunday! I think you have a very high chance to make the grid.

4. Aurelien

Aurelien New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi ! i have never receive invitation for the race and i dont understand why !
    My name is real and my Email adress to !
    Can you tell me why PLZ ?
    Aurelien Dilliere

5. Aurelien

Aurelien New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry i went to see the email on my spy folder !
    thank for the invitation

6. Alan Chan

Alan Chan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi! I can't receive the content of the 2017 version Race car. Is that some problems occur in my account?
    Thanks for help.

7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I'm sorry, you will recieve it tomorrow.

8. RSI

RSI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Robert Wiesenmüller
    Hi, there was no confirmation of participation in eSports WTCC - Round 10: Macau for Division 2. Stanislav Repakov LADA # 24. I confirmed it on 06.11.2017 21:21

9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I recieved the mail from you Thursday 9. November 2017 20:17, which is after the deadline. So I invited the next group. But from next group, not all people have replied yet. So I can give you confirmation on Saturday. I think you are on the grid 99% sure.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Ingame content is now assigned, sry for delay

11. Igor

Igor New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    if there are seats in Division 2 I am ready to participate. the truth is only 43 place

12. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately I have to stick to the procedure with the 2 rounds of invites.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. lkp21

lkp21 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Well...This is what happen to me in R2. Saw the front group brake so I also brake but then got a big hit from behind.....Sorry to the people who infront of me.Couldn't do too much after that

14. Balruck

Balruck New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im so sory, you brake so early..
    if you look ,other driver don't brakes behind me

15. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Roman TRT

Roman TRT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0

Round-10 | Division-3

• Like Like x 1
  17. lkp21

lkp21 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    LOL sry for the video quality That's 3am for me and I'm too lazy to use my computer recorder

18. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Stream replays:

English:

French:

German:

19. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  20. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to apologize for causing a crash after turn 1 in Division 2 yesterday..
    I released throttle to avoid a car in front and i spun out across the track, unavoidable for the cars behind.

Greetings!

• Like Like x 1