Released November 2017 Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Nov 7, 2017.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Was there something going round? :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    That's simply not they way a producer should treat his costumers. If my work would take longer then planed and my boss or costumers would complain about it, the last thing I'd do is making a sarcastic statement like this. I think most would get fired.

Well looks like the staff are far to busy dressing up to finish the patch!

3. GooseCreature

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    What's with all this dressing up?

4. DreamsKnight

DreamsKnight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    yes please

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Some of them don’t deserve pre patchnotes...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    November 2017 update

A good reason to avoid this in the future.

People of Sector3forum, only put something in the spotlight if you can only be sure that it's okay to let go on the forum.

Now, let's see what it looks like when registering the "November 2017 update".
    A huge battlefield of disguise, criticism and rebellion. 34,200 views that should not be there.
    Such an organization of people who release a racing game for all users who love racing.

And so far there has been more problems with every new registration of something new and whining than something that's right away.

It is a pity that it always runs like this on the forum.

It is of course not the same racing game as an rfactor2, Assetto Corsa, or Project cars. But those developers make a race game and it only comes on the market once that is perfect. They do not have to tinker with an update every time.
    I like riding Raceroom, but look at the further development at iRacing. There it is fine if they bring something new.
    Hope that Sector3 will take a look there to learn something about it or learn something from it.

On some topics it is really not fun anymore to go see and read in the forum.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. schielchen

schielchen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    I wish I could be as virtuous and even minded like some of those who share with us how things should be done when it comes to development (surely they're spot on) and how proper behavior in this forum should look like (always admired those with moral superiority).
    You changed my life.
    I'm a better person now.

8. Exiled Scotsman

Exiled Scotsman Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    100% agree.

I've seen toddlers show more respect and self-restraint than some people here. It's a FREE update, we had another FREE update only a couple of months ago.

• Love it! Love it! x 3
  9. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    We still have another week of November.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    I could understand that our mood get annoyed when sth need more time than we expect but please be respectful like you would be treated. The next patch, so far i allowed to say, is a massive improvement in all way. I drove a lot the new triple-screen-support and damn! you wont change back to non-triple-support. The 64bit thing is in a very solid state and improve a lot of perfomance issues, what we known from the past (Nurburging as example). I guess and i know that the BoP thing of the GTR3 cars take one of the longest time in the past and in the preparation of the Patch. Raceroom have, i havent count the cars right now, more than 19 GTR3 Cars in the Garage so far i know. This cars get a complete overhaul from @Alex Hodgkinson and he get grey hairs because of the massive amount of work. And in this case i wait like one or two weeks more than i get a unfinished product or fatal issues in shifting or sth else what could disappoint me.
    There a more than my announced tHings in the Upcoming patch what improve the hanDling of the game ;)

Some of our community users being like a troublemaker in every case they can be...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  11. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Probably both :D
    But personally id like me some tasty patchnotes while reading this Thread. Also The wait isnt as bad when you have funny shit to read every couple of minutes :p

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. schielchen

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    ..especially totally unrelated sh!t like this:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    I'll stick with this.

14. Nuno Relvas

Nuno Relvas Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I think most people have problems in reading. Since the tread was created the title is NOVEMBER 2017 UPDATE.
    And i don´t really care who was targeting the days in november, as the word says "target", it is any possible day in november but what matters it´s november update. Chill out, smoke a weed or drink a whisky, live is much worst outside. Nowadays everybody complains of everything, or it´s the date, or the bugs, or content they don´t like, or because it´s windy, or it rains, or it´s sunny...
    Thank you Sector3 for your hard work.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    I agree except that reporting a bug is not complaining, it's helping. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Nuno Relvas

Nuno Relvas Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Yah you are right, but you did understand my point. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Well, J-F leaned out of the window a bit too far and I'm pretty sure nobody regrets this more like him ( shitstorm to be expected) though on the other side you won't find much devs interacting with their customers the way S3 does.
    Specially when looking at the real big players where they often throw in some "Moderators" with a limited perspective and a lotta blahblah (mostly tightening the waves with placebo talk) or none at all, while you see hundreds of posts unanswered because nobody cares obviously (with the next sequel already in process to make some "good" cash)

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Sven Wever

Sven Wever Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Porsche right?!
    Oh gooodies, gooooooodies,.... GOOOOOODIES! :mad::)

19. Jusek

Jusek Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Will the Porsche cup car come in the next patch or later in December?

20. schielchen

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    Since Porsche Cup Car has already been subject of an contest at Nürburgring Raceroom cafe, it seems not too far fetched to think it will be the first.
    On the other hand, considering the massive amount of time spent on BOP for GT3, it might also make sense to assume it'll be a Porsche GT3.
    That aside, as far as I know, there should be 3 Porsches released this year. Which means all my assumptions could be futile.

• Informative Informative x 1