Problem Loosing FFB in the game with Fanatec base V1.5

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ŠTULE, Nov 25, 2017.

1. ŠTULE

ŠTULE New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I have problem with my fanatec wheel base V 1.5. With new firmware version 315 and with any driver version I am loosing FFB in the game. Some times when I pass from qualy to race or when I am going outside the track. It never happens when I am driving on tarmac continuosly in one session. I allready did data file check over steam and the problem is still there. I got this issue for over 2 months. Pls help.
    Best regards.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Morning,

I have not really a solution, but I'd like you to check something else. I had the same problem with the v1.5 a while ago, and on my side the temp sensor of the base was broken. :mad:

I didnt find this problem first, because as long as I was driving on tarmac within a pretty constant time range all was working fine for most of the time. And without any warning the FFB was gone from one second to the next.

Next time your FFB is gone just use a lighter and take a look if the vent on the left side is spinning.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. ŠTULE

ŠTULE New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    I found where was the problem.
    My pedals was attached to my base and not directly to my PC. After this modification everything is working fine and my FFB is always here.