Question Problem with steering wheel fanatec csw v 2.5

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by felixcaballero, Dec 11, 2017.

1. felixcaballero

felixcaballero New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, I received the steering wheel a week ago, since before I had the csl xbox one pc,

The problem is that when playing games as a raceroom or assetto corsa, I do not know if I am taking the correct degrees of rotation.

I mean, when I play raceroom for example, I put the fanatec profiler 900 degrees and on the steering wheel automatic sensitivity, then in the game I choose to adjust the direction according to each car, for example 500 degrees or whatever, well then get out when I finish playing, the fanatec profiler is still marked 900 degrees, not the grades I've been playing with the last car,

Before in the fanatec profiler with the csl elite, if that indicated the last degrees with which I had played, but now with the new steering wheel and the last drivers of the east does not indicate it to me, I do not know if this is normal or not.

In assetto corsa I use fanaleds and I put 40 degrees inside the game but it makes me the same, when leaving it it continues saying 900 degrees.

I have not tried more games but I do not know what to think, about whether this is normal or not.

Please, someone who has the same flyer, could help me, I would be very grateful.

2. Alex Wurst

Alex Wurst RaceRoom

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Does it work normally in the games?
    If so, the values changing was probably a bug of the driver software in the first place, if you set it to 900°, it should stay there after all.

3. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Not really. I QUOTE my self.

"Are you getting any road feel in raceroom? I don't, feels like driving on polished marble. I can feel everything else except the surface and no i dont mean the SHO-effects (shock) you get with some of the wheels. In AC it`s called "Roadeffect" and has it`s own slider. Is this possible in any way in to adjust thefeel of the road surface in raceroom?"

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/fanatec-csw-v-2-5-settings-wip.8010/page-3

4. TonyJ

TonyJ Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    road effect is
    - vertical and horizontal forces
    can be set to 200 % or more.
    + effect just under called "cremaillaire" in french.

5. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    I have tried 400% doesn't work only makes the wheel heavyier.

6. TonyJ

TonyJ Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    i wanted to buy this wheel for christmas i will pass R3E is ma main sim.

try to put all at max.
    try to change firmware for fanatec.

7. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Because you are overriding the degrees of rotation with the fanatec settings. Set the rotation in your wheel to AUT. Automatic means it will use the rotation set by the game.

8. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    I get road feel in AC and I can feel the gravel in Dirt rally but not the surfare on tracks in Raceroom so it is something with Raceroom.

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver, updated the firmware again. I have tried every possible setting i can find (and impossible). I have looked for things to change in the rcs-file if there is something that might increas the road feel, but without succes.

I might have missed some setting somewere, it would be embarrassing, but I hope so. But I doubt it.