Drivers who deserves BAN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rasaintegralac, Jan 17, 2018.

1. rasaintegralac

rasaintegralac New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is there any admin on free servers? Few drivers make rees impossible, just hanging there to make crashes, first and worst MAX PALACIO, anyone can do anything? Thanks

2. AlexBlob

AlexBlob Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    As of right now, there are no ways for server owner to bans/blacklist people on their servers. Hopefully, it comes in the future but it not here right now.

3. rasaintegralac

rasaintegralac New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i was thinking on free servers,
    how i can love this game and pay for it when i cant even try because of monkeys

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. schielchen

schielchen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    Pay to play, perfect VR and a player-rating system seem to be most important atm.
    Who are we to think that servers should have a vote to kick option, or admins should be able to ban?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    .....and pay for it when i cant even try because of monkeys???
    So what are you doing while the monkeys are eating their bananas, walking around admiring the scenery?
    Idk, but you can see the game looks good, you know full well it drives well and the net code is fairly decent otherwise you wouldnt be having these issues.
    You can test drive any car you wish in game, idk what your issue is, you want to complain about the monkeys or someone to tell you its worth the entry price, which it is for the most part.

When you purchase your other racing games and you have the idiots what do you do? Youve paid for that and can still have issues.
    Free servers, on a free try before you buy game are always going to have idiots, you can still race and see the worth or not of the game.
    Public servers in the paid for game are typically very clean and then you have the private servers which are spot on plus organised events.

Just bite the bullet and buy it, or dont but you`ll be missing out on one of the better driving games around, your choice, hope you make the right one!

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. schielchen

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    Instead of siding with those who ask reasonable questions you try to play down the problem adressed.
    Why???

7. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Im siding with no-one, and if i were to choose it would be with the guy above complaining about idiots.
    Its a free public server, name a free game that dosnt have idiots just the same!
    I played nothing down, i pointed out the excuse used for not purchasing the game was poor and explained why, simple really.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. schielchen

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    Then I must ask you why you interpreted his second post isolated and not in relation to his OP?

9. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Seriously???
    The first post had been answered more than adequately.

10. Jorgen Wahlby

Jorgen Wahlby Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I think you misunderstand him :oops:
    He meant that sometime drivers on the servers behave like monkeys... and that I can agree on :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Not Lifting Off

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    I understood completely!
    I think a little gets lost in translation ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    I stay away from free servers like the plague. Although this doesn' resolve the main issue.. a ban function is seriously needed. It can' be rocket science .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Huhtala Racing

Huhtala Racing New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello Guys!

Looking the last night races in some server where was used Silhouette series cars. Almost 90% of races was ruined by one guy who unfortunatelly was from same country like I am. He was just waiting others to do their laps and hit them as they passed him. I can recordered some of his actions during the races. Others were really dissappointed and also furios.
    I prefer some voting system, who can be banned somehow by the other racers. So, example three votes would be enough to close this particular driver from server. This was totally stupid behavior from my nation colleague. I’m shamed, sorry to those guys who were involved. Alphabets of his name was J.N

• Like Like x 2
  14. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately Raceroom (as it is now) is not a serious multiplayer platform. Next time you meet this J.N he/she might have changed name.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Just out of interest, how do serious multiplayer platforms cope with this problem?
    As far as I'm aware one individual can create multiple accounts on pretty much any online service.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 0 / -0
    Yes that is true. It's the same in AC to. I usually use my real name in game but I had to try and it was easy to change so now I race as "Rumpelstiltskin" from Antarctica...

Iracing have another solution..

http://faq.iracing.com/article.php?id=88

• Like Like x 1
  17. Simon Fillingham

Simon Fillingham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 0 / -0
    Joining a community with structured races and a penalty system, and password protected servers can greatly help avoid these wreckers.

cough RRLeagues.com cough
    :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Karting06

Karting06 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    Taking the opportunity to promote your league, smart ^^

Regarding the name issues, I don't like to use "real names". My last name consisting of 2 parts, I prefer to use the initials of those. It's still a game on the internet. So, in my opinion, nicknames have to be allowed.

• Creative Creative x 2
  19. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 0 / -0
    That's not a solution for me.

Some quotes from another forum i can sign under. (AC)

Oh, the whole join a 'league join a league join a league join a league' mantra repeated again gets really tiresome.
    I've played in dirty leagues, many leagues meet once a week when I'm at work or asleep or...

Joining a league is impractical though, because it's scheduled. What if I wanna jump on and race say...now? I don't wanna have to dedicate a certain timeslot in my life to have a decent race. This is a racing simulation game directed at racing enthusiasts. I should be able to jump online whenever I want and more-often-than-not have a good race. At the moment, whether it's because the game lacks the features or the community just isn't what I thought it would be - I can't do this. I jump online and find myself surrounded by 9 year olds who appear to have spent £250 on the game and a wheel to completely ignore the brake pedal at turn 1.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Simon Fillingham

Simon Fillingham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 0 / -0
    Enjoy whatever you choose to do.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1