Question R3E Start Parameters

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by sion., Jan 27, 2018.

1. sion.

sion. Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi there.

Since I got an Oculus Rift and like playing both in VR and no VR, I want to write some Batch Scripts for starting the Game like this:

Code:
    tasklist | find /i "JoyToKey.exe" || start /min "" "D:\Programme\JoyToKey_en\JoyToKey.exe"
    tasklist | find /i "CrewChiefV4.exe" || start /min "" "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CrewChief"
    tasklist | find /i "RRRE64.exe" || start "" "D:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\RRRE64.exe" -repSystemDebug -vr 2.5 monitor

Are there more Start Parameters I can use? It would be just perfect if I can set FOV and Wheel Animation Settings (off / only Wheel / Wheel and Arms) by a parameter so I dont have to change it every time in the menus.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Copy your current settings file somewhere safe and rename it. Then edit your vr settings ingame. Create a bat file to rename (ren), move and save your current settings file and at the same time to rename and copy the original file to its original name and location and vice versa, been a long time but im sure its doable.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  3. sion.

sion. Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thx for that idea. That does the trick!

But I think it would be wuite cool if a dev can just post somewhere all parameters for the game. Might come handy for some people at some time :)

• Like Like x 1