Bug modify server settings after a while

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by DubZ, Jan 2, 2018.

1. DubZ

DubZ Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I decided to create this post newley as bug, because it does seem to be a bug and to get a bit more attention ;)

the earlier question I asked: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/modify-server-settings-after-a-while.9994/
    so, 18 hours ago I started a RR dedicated server, clicked in the frontend on "CREATE NEW SERVER" and turned the server on. for minimum ~1 hour I was able to modify the created server. That means, I was able to set other cars or tracks etc.

Now, 18 hours ago when I access the frontend, I only see the button "CREATE NEW SERVER" without the access to the server which is already and STILL running. I can also join the server. But I'm not able to manage it in the frontend anymore.

Workaround is, to close the RR dedicated server, start it again and create the server again.

2. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    It seems that sth is broken with the dedicated severs

3. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    can u attach logs from the dedicated server?

4. DubZ

DubZ Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Logs only available at 03 oclock until now in the morning. Dont know why, the older logs from yesterday evening seems to be deleted.

Attached Files:

5. DubZ

DubZ Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    any answer?

6. DubZ

DubZ Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    push

7. DubZ

DubZ Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    found it out by myself... it happens when I got a new IP address by my ISP. would be great that when ip address changes, that the server will automatically recognize that