Bug CSP V3's Disconnect..

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gopher04, Jan 22, 2018.

1. miche34

miche34 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    not easy to pin down this kind of problem

2. miche34

miche34 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    and why under windows (in my case)no device disconnect, just a finding, do the test if you have multiple display...to see

3. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    There's more power consumption while running the game so that fits the power consumption theory. ^^ I doubt the game by itself could be responsible for an USB disconnection, the OS manages this.

4. miche34

miche34 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    The suspicion of a problem of my power supply (1Kw) ... I do not think, everything is possible but I'm perplexed

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  5. miche34

miche34 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Since I have no disruption during a race, just popups .... I will say that my power supply has no problem.
    My intention was to share what seems to be a bug that did not exist before the big update

But thanks for the thought, it's cool

6. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Actually no it's not, it existed before the release of the 64bit version, also it happens on 32/64bit version, but that was the messages only, but over the last few weeks it has been effecting people's throttle on the pedals, for me the messages and it effecting the pedals only started when S3 implemented a actual in-game profile for the CSW 2.5 base, before that creation the problem in any form never existed.

7. RacingManiac

RacingManiac Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I seem to have this same issue also. I'd start the game check in the advance controller setting to see all the pedals are working properly. Then go into the session. Sitting in pit and rev the engine and it seems fine, and put into gear and everything goes to crap. The pedal doesn't seem to respond properly on-off throttle, and brake does not work. I can shift back to N and it'll work but in gear nothing works properly. I can quit the session, come back to another session and the pedals would just stop working altogether(no signal in the profiler). I'd have to quit the game, unplug the pedal and replug in and it'll work again. I have 0 issue with Assetto Corsa or pCars2, and I can be playing any of those and came back to this game it'll happen pretty much every time.

FWIW I have had this exact setup working before the last big update(new GT3 stuff etc), I stopped playing PC sim for a few months with the Gran Turismo and I came back to this recently to try out all the new stuff and its been like this since then.

I am running TS-PC and CSPV3, everything plugged into USB ports.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  8. Badders46

Badders46 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I am still having this problem too...

I haven't had the throttle problem for a while, but when I leave a session or server at the top I get Device disconnected it Device connected...it is annoying as I keep thinking I have a serious problem but have tried loads to resolve...

Advanced settings always show it as working and it never disconnects from Windows.

I am running t300 and V3's both received for Christmas... I also run Windows 7 64bit...

I really hope this can be resolved soon as it is ever so annoying!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. miche34

miche34 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Exactly !!

10. RacingManiac

RacingManiac Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    So in an attempt to try to do something I tried updating the firmware on the CSP and that generated its own set of issues. But when I finally got it working by itself I did try moving the USB from USB3 port to USB2 port(along with running an older version of the Fanatec driver, v289 vs v292). And afterward I tried Raceroom and magically its working. I honestly can't say what did it though.

11. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Yeh I would give it a few days, I've been down that route as well, and you think it's all good, then it creeps back in.

12. Krampus

Krampus Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Hello Guys,

i had also the problem with Disconnecting en got always that message in the Main screen.
    But i think i got the solution for this problem! :)
    Go into the: Windows System settings > Hardware > Devices and a look what Fanatec Devices are in there. In my Case there were 3 Devices:
    1. Fanatec Wheelbase V2 (??????????? i have a V2.5)
    2. Fanatec Wheelbase V2.5
    3. Fanatec Pedals V3
    So i delete the Fanatec Wheelbase V2 Device and after that i go with a right click into the Fanatec Pedal Menu and started the problem-treatment. There was some kind of Problem that Windows eliminates, same i dit with the Fanatec Wheelbase and also here was a problem that Windows had to fix. After that i Reboot my PC and tested it (6 hours) inside the Game, no more messages about Disconnecting. :D And the Pedals even as the Wheel feels more precisely.

Greats Pete

Sorry for my English, i am a Old German Grandpa ( Alter Sack)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. DreamsKnight

DreamsKnight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    i have just pedals, so the solution is not for me. but thank you.

14. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Not for me neither, mine all looks normal, for me its not a windows problem its a game thing, but again have no idea where we stand on this as we're not getting any feedback what so ever from S3..

15. Badders46

Badders46 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Do we have any further update on this?

My R3E keeps crashing randomly to a black screen and having thought about it, this seems to have been happening since this issue with the pedals...

16. Mario R.

Mario R. Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    any News?

17. soeren_b74

soeren_b74 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Even if the sector 3 guys didn't mention in the release note that anything concerning this bug has been fixed it works for me since updating to the latest version of R3E. No more disconnects of V3 pedals any more.

@Sector 3: Can you confirm that this is no coincidence?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Yeh same here since the latest patch, shame it wasn't mentioned in the notes..

19. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    I know why it wasn't mentioned in the notes..It hasn't been fixed yet, mine started to have the disconnect and reconnected messages again tonight, this is becoming such a pain in the arse.

20. Mario R.

Mario R. Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    me too :(