R3E Web Dashboard Released

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Stefan Mizzi, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Nessa Revane

Nessa Revane Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I know that i can use as many as want ;)

Ill Streaming also, so i use the Dashboard Only for Stream not Visible to me ... look here: (Replay)

In OBS i need to set a Browser-Source and past in the URL Field this with my IP/PORT:
    - http://dash.proracing.club/Widgets/Dash.html?ip=123.456.789.101&port=12345 (Only a Placeholder IP/Port)

this dash.htm Linking in obs only use the highest Entry in the Widget List.

U can Swipe between own dashboards in the http://dash.proracing.club/Widgets/Dash.html in your Browser but in OBS only the last Build Dashboard, what is automatically on 1st Place in Widget List, are displayed ... swiping in Browser has no impact ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Ah I see. OK I will see what I can do....

• Like Like x 2
  3. OverTheClock

OverTheClock Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    FYI: Do right click on the Browser-Source in OBS and you can click Intercat to swipe thru the dashboards.

But a method to load a specific dash via uri would be very nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  4. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    @Nessa Revane So I have now added a new parameter as seen below:

http://dash.proracing.club/Widgets/Dash.html?ip=127.0.0.1&port=57777&groupId=28

if you specify the groupId (not case sensitive), it will load that one. If not, then the first one by default is loaded. The groupId is found on the app as seen below.

Note: this only works with dash.proracing.club until I make a new release. If you are using Local or Custom Web Application, this wont work until next release.

upload_2018-2-15_18-39-2.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    So I have now tested the In-Game overlays both with x32 and x64 versions and both worked for me...

upload_2018-2-19_10-1-26.png

You can switch them ON or OFF from here

upload_2018-2-19_10-2-9.png

and move them around by setting here

upload_2018-2-19_10-3-12.png

NOTE: In-Game overlays are heavy on your hardward and affect FPS so use with care or ideally not at all! This was experimental and I never really spent extra time to enhance the performanc etc.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Karl Heinz Kluth

Karl Heinz Kluth Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hi, i installed the dashboard, but i don´t see any overlays ingame. When i leave the game active in the background and open R3E Web Dashboard i can see that it works, when i kick acceleration the rev counter works...
    But ingame (game started in window mode and the direct x overlays are ticked) there is nothing too see from Tyre Info, Timing and so on.
    What am i doing wrong?

7. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi Kalle,

For the Ingame widgets to start showing, you need to get out of the pit and moving on track. Did you do that or?

If yes, then you can upload here the log file so that I can check if you got any errors. Another issue could be that the widgets are set outside of your screen, you can check the co-ordinates of the widgets in the app config.

8. Karl Heinz Kluth

Karl Heinz Kluth Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your answer, no, i didn´t... just started the game and expected the overlays while standing in pit.
    My fault, i´ll give a try this early evening and report then.
    Edit:
    Still no luck, tried booth window modes (frameless and full), leave the pit and still nothing to see. When i enable logs in dashboard manager, the game crashes by clicking on "Drive" with a dmp file. When i turn off "enable logs", a log file is written, but it has not much content:
    2018-02-21 16:12:09,136 [6] INFO ProRacing.MainForm.cs - Application Started
    2018-02-21 16:15:54,628 [6] INFO ProRacing.MainForm.cs - Application Started
    2018-02-21 16:28:44,766 [6] INFO ProRacing.MainForm.cs - Application Started
    2018-02-21 16:31:21,578 [6] INFO ProRacing.MainForm.cs - Application Started

Have i to configure something else first?

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  9. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, maybe some permissions issue. Can you press this button and take a screen shot for me please?

upload_2018-2-22_10-12-40.png

10. Karl Heinz Kluth

Karl Heinz Kluth Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Here is the screenshot
    upload_2018-2-22_4-2-23.png

11. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    You're up early! :D Values look good, no idea why its not working :(

Maybe you can try starting the app with Admin rights. The log file error is a strange one for sure, I could not replicate that issue...

12. Karl Heinz Kluth

Karl Heinz Kluth Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Yes, and you are even up early:)
    Win10 automatically ask at the start for the permissions.
    Could there be something wring with R3E game path? And it should work when i choose single player and training? Or does the app only work in multiplayer mode? And under normal behaviour the overlays are popping up when l leave the pit and reach the track? If the answer is always Yes, then i have probably a problem...

13. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Nope! Here in Australia it's the afternoon :D

No. The only writing is to the log file and local database which are found in your C:\ProgramData folder

It should always work, it does not matter which session you are in

Yes, when leaving the pit and the car is moving.

Tbh, many cannot see these in-game widgets and they always work for me, so no idea :(

14. isi [vMADS]

isi [vMADS] Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    Hi Stefan,
    I have installed the current version however, I still have problems with the telemetry following error appears:

Telemetryfehler.PNG

I don't understand why. If you need anything else, I'll let you know.
    Greetings from Dresden
    Daniel

15. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi Daniel,

I am still working on that functionality and didnt have much time to test it yet. Can you zip some files for me so that I can test it?

Find the folder that contains these files and zip them. hopefully they are not large. If SessionLogs has many files, then just sent me the Database folder and a few latest files from SessionLogs

upload_2018-3-5_8-23-51.png

You can email it to stefan.mizzi@gmail.com or send me a link for me to download it.

Thanks!

16. isi [vMADS]

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
  17. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    No worries. Actually I think I found the issue, there is one DLL with and older version. Download the attached zip file and unzip the files to your \ProracingDashboard\bin\release folder.

I think this fill fix it. Then I will release an official fix, thanks!

Attached Files:

18. Arwin Taruna

Arwin Taruna New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    wow this is very good and it comes for free.. will try install on this week and if its working like a charm, i dont mind support you with one or two cups of coffee haha

• Like Like x 1
  19. isi [vMADS]

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    Hi Stefan,
    Sorry that I have to report now everything worked out perfectly ;) Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  20. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    So finally I have some time to continue the work I had started many months ago (and was not finished)....of course until I find a new job as I'm jobless at the moment and not so busy :D

So anyway, the new interesting thing is that you will be able to:

1. Choose a session and a specific lap time and then filter what to show on the graph
    2. Then you go racing, whatever session (practice, qualify or race) and the real-time data will be shown/drawn on the graph too in real time
    3. So like this, when training you can check/analyse different things and if you are slower etc

Hopefully it might help some improve your lap times. This will of course evolve, like maybe adding track map so that you know where you are on track and other stuff, like maybe some live timing.

Please feel free to give feedback if you wish.

real-time-telemetry.png

Search.PNG

results.PNG

Statistics.PNG

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1