Problem (Windows 10) Resolution problem

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Jan Stange, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Jan Stange

Jan Stange Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Hello everybody,
    since the yesterdays June update I noticed a very weird problem. First, I use newest Microsoft Windows 10 Built 10130.
    My problem is that I can't setup the resolution to native 1920x1080 (Full HD) under the 16:9 ratio mode. Instead I can highest use the 1600x900 one. I remember normally you can increase it to your screen maximum. Otherwise it is funny that the game doesn't start as always in fullscreen mode instead in a minimized window. To show better what my problem is, I attached a screenshot.

Btw: Already installed AMD Catalyst new, DX9 again, deleted local files, tried ALT+Enter - all doesn't help.

Thanks in advance for help - best regards from Germany Jan

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Winpoks

Winpoks Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
  3. Oliver Augst

Oliver Augst Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    i have the same problem with 10130 and nvidia. i go back to preview 10122. it´s no problem to go back to 10122 and must wait for next build or new driver from AMD

4. Jan Stange

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for some advises and help. But roll back to older version can't be a solution because other games didn't cause this kind of problem. Never had a problem like that. But "good" to hear that I'm not the only one who noticed it. Will wait for a Win update.

5. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Try changing to window mode then see if the res. option change? Then change back.

Had that happen on win 7.

Might work

6. Jan Stange

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Have tried it out - no effect, but thanks for advice, Sean.
    In the meantime I've done a complete new and fresh install but as said that makes no sense.
    Waiting will be the magical word. ;-)

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1