Nürburgring eSports - Find a teammate

Discussion in 'Nürburgring Esports' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Still need another driver for your team? Do you want to come to the event, but do not have a team yet?
    Post in this thread, with all information (favourite car? how you travel to the event?) and hopefully, you will find a team.

Looking for a travelling partner from your country? We can put you in touch with other drivers who participate in the competition. Post here and we will make sure to connect you.

Teams looking for one more driver:
    SL Racing (@Jan-Erik S. ) - BMW M6 - contact via mail: sl-racing (at) gmx.de
    Matzick/Gemeinhardt (@SaschaG ) - Porsche or Mercedes - contact via mail: p.matzick (at) gmx.de

Drivers looking for a team:
    @Melih Cakmakli (Melih Calmakli) - preferred car: BMW M6 or Porsche - laptime 8:08 on default set
    @Geenshenker (Johannes Weiss) - preferred car: BMW M6, but open for other cars
    @Dominik1312
    @GThamadi (Hamadi) - preferred car: Porsche, laptime 8:09 on default set
    @Leon Blum (Leon Blum) - preferred car: Mercedes or Audi, laptime 8:01

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. metaDp

metaDp New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello there,

Apparently I'm the only one in trouble actually :D.

I'm searching a team for the event, I have preference for the Audi R8, but I have already use the Bentley in the Race Department GT Championship the last year. But if I have to drive another car, let's do it :cool:.

I am from France and I will be in vacation during the week of the event. So my main problem is to find teammates, for travelling, a solution will always be available ^^.

3. dlisaso

dlisaso New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello metaDp, I'm Diego (dlisaso) and I'm looking for pilots to form a team with the Audi R8.
    I would like to know which is more or less your time back with this car, or what time do you think you could do.
    Thank you and greetings, I await your response.

4. Melih Cakmakli

Melih Cakmakli New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone,

I am also looking for drivers for our team Caspian Motorsport. Our team competed in various rFactor, rFactor 2 and also some Raceroom tournaments since it was formed in 2014. Currently we are racing with a Corvette in Src's Virtual Endurance Championship(division 1) in rFactor 2 and we also have some notable results. For example, last year we finished second in the 24 hours of Le Mans. Unfortunately our team is actually based in Turkey and therefore my teammates will not be able to join me in this tournament, so I need 2 drivers who are keen to join me :) Personally, I have been simracing since 2011 and I see myself as a good consistent driver that does not make too many mistakes. Though I'm not the fastest driver ever, I don't think that I am slow either and I believe that I can be competitive in this tournament. I have raced in some tournaments in Raceroom as well. I won a Wtcc championship in 2015 and also raced in a Dtm92 championship and won two races there with an Opel Omega(which I think is the slowest car in the series) and won the constructors championship. From the 4 cars that we are allowed to drive, I have only driven the Mercedes and the Audi so far but starting from today I will be practicing and I will look for the best possible car out there. So far though, I am open to all cars. If you are interested, you can send me a message. Looking forward to this great tournament :)

Cheers,

Melih Cakmakli

5. metaDp

metaDp New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm not at home this weekend, but one month ago I beated Josh Martin (official Trusmaster pilot) on a 2 hours race organised by SimSport racing.

And just as reference, I made some laps for the eSport WTCR with the RS3, and I managed to be in the first division. Tomorow around 21h00 I will be able to give you a time.

6. metaDp

metaDp New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking to your offert too ;).

I can't really talk about time actually, but while practicing for a 2h race organised by Simsport racing few months ago on Assetto Corsa (that I win, and an official thrusmaster pilot was part of the event) I did a 8:13 on the endurance layout.

7. dlisaso

dlisaso New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, metaDp. I would like you to send me an email with more information you have churiesports@gmail
    I think the best car to compete is the Porsche, with the time I dropped to 7: 57.8, I think it can be a competitive time.
    I wait your answer.
    Thanks and best regards

8. metaDp

metaDp New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    E-mail sent ;)

9. 3 im Wäggla

3 im Wäggla New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello Racers!

I'm still looking for a team, that needs an audi driver. Although I'm only 17 years old, I have already three years of simracing experience. Started with Pcars, Pcars2 and now I'm here hoping to get to the 4h race at the Nürburgring im RaceRoom! I might not be the quickest of all drivers ( still improving my laptime!!) but I'm quite a consistent one. If have already done a 4h ALN race at the Nürburgring all on my own and finished in 2nd.
    So if you want me to be your teammate, contact me! I'm looking forward you and forward the Nürburgring!!

10. Geenshenker

Geenshenker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Fellas!

I am searching for a team for this event. I used to drive with my friends in team competition but they are all gone since the last event we entered. Normally we always drove the BMW M6 GT3 (or Z4 before that) but I can apply to any other car. I personally do R3E since 2014 and i keep improving my times as i do more and more laps on any track here. So I am not the fastest driver around (Most of the time i am in Division 2 and sometimes even 3) but i also do not do much mistakes which helps me a lot in online racing.

Hope to here from u guys!

11. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Guys, just in general, it will improve your applications if you add your real name or a link to your profile!

12. Geenshenker

Geenshenker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Guys,

It's me again. So to add some information, my name is Johannes Weiss, I'm 21 and i live in a small town near nuremberg. It does not take the link so just click on my profile picture to look for information you want.

13. Dominik1312

Dominik1312 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey,
    I really like your post. Maybe you could send me your E-Mail or something like that and maybe we could start an conversation.
    Looking forward to your answer :)

14. 3 im Wäggla

3 im Wäggla New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    To add a little bit more information: game.raceroom.com/users/glubschi
    Btw my name is Julian

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  15. 3 im Wäggla

3 im Wäggla New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, sounds great ..but how to start a conversation with just two of us. xD Don´t know how that works here

16. Dominik1312

Dominik1312 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont know either, maybe about instagram email or sth like that

17. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Click on the username here in the forum and then on "Start a Conversation"

18. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    The team of Patrick Huwer is looking for a third driver to complete their line-up. They are German, drive Porsche and their laptimes are pretty much exactly 8:00. If you are interested in joining that team, send me a message or post here and I put you in touch.

19. dlisaso

dlisaso New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Our Churi Esports team is looking for a driver to team up in this performance with the Porsche. Currently we are 2 pilots and we only need one.
    My current time is 7: 57.2, although I think I can lower it during the week ...

Encourage us to answer here who is looking for equipment or our team email "churiesports@gmail".

Thank you very much and greetings !

20. Dominik1312

Dominik1312 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    you can follow me on instagram: _dominik1312
    Did not found it where i can start a conversation but thx for the help anyway.