Its very sad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Racer, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Racer

Racer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    First I would like to say that the game I like, but has problems that in my opinion are a great burden. A failure that is not as has been overlooked is the penalties for passing with yellow flag. It turns out that if you drive and in front someone comes out or crashes and you pass it penalize you. It is very sad to make a good exit or a comeback and you penalize to overtake someone who has failed. What is there to do to wait for him? Then as for time penalties if you leave the track would be convenient to review it because it does not work. does not discount well vece you penalized without being. The truth is not going very well. The automatic change is another thing that fails a lot. Climbing gears There are no problems, but many times when braking does not lower the gears with the consequent loss of time. But the saddest is the people in the free servers at least and the biggest reason in my opinion so that there are no more players. There are many people who come in with the idea of trying the game to decide whether to buy it or not and to play the free mode of multiplayer decides it is not for him. I have already read some comments about this and it is so. Many people try it, you like it but when you start thinking about buying it leaves you because you get tired of playing for free, so you decide not to pay. So there are few players. This game many people consider it is good to change airs to take a few laps and join some competition to make time. And in my opinion the game has potential for more. And this is the fault of the "retarded" who do not know the circuit and are put to compete. Then another level are the losers who know the circuit but as they are very bad all they do is collide with people and get the one who passes the track, ruining all races. Finally are those who have even good rhythm, but if you see that you escape or you can not pass you give a light touch to get you. Full of traumatized losers. And many are always the same, sometimes I think they are hired by the competition because I do not imagine that there is someone so retarded to always play to hit everyone and ruin races. And as a solution, a simple good would have to do a minimum time to be able to run in multiplayer. So much of the problem solved. Then for those who had that time and play dirty something to be able to denounce and make you follow up. Those are always the same. It also coincides that these people are always of the same nationalities and in all games the same. But that's another story. . Finally say that they give many problems connecting the servers. Sometimes you are in the middle of a race or in classification and you take out the general menu, or even finish a race, pass by goal and in the classification go out my name and put running having finished third. I hope they go along with these things and make the game great without the need for other applications to compete. A greeting

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. SunnySunday

SunnySunday Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    If you please divide your text into sections that would make it a lot easier to read.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Invictus Deus GT2 RS

Invictus Deus GT2 RS Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    That's what happens when you use Google translate...

Anyway, from what i've understood, you do have some valid points but it seems to me that you are playing with a controller, right... "automatic gear change"? And, you have only played the demo version?

Also, the MP version of the game is exactly what i would expect from any racing game. It's there for pure fun but do not expect iRacing level MP, it's a different world. The MP version in R3E is what you find in games like AC, PC2 etc. Join the SRS platform (very similar to iRacing) and you will have much more fun with much better drivers (most of the time). It's not iRacing level in terms of player count, racing skills and experience but it's still better than the official servers.

So, yeah, R3E like any other sim racing game has its flaws, but it shines in many other departments, like the offline mode with fantastic FFB and great physics, the shear selection of race tracks and cars... c'mon, what's not to like. It has everything that AC, PC2 or rfactor 2 have, and much more. So for me, when i feel like doing some practice rounds or offline AI championships i play R3E but, when i feel competitive, i play iRacing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rafael Jiménez

Rafael Jiménez Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    SRS (simracingsystem) and you will see what it is to compete with Raceroom.

As for gear failures when lowering gears, it is the real safety system that most vehicles have. You must reduce gear with the proper number of revolutions.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Racer, as long as you just use the free content and free content servers it won't get any better, cause you'll encounter crash kids, occasional and sunday drivers there who just want some thrill & fun mostly, not investing much time and work to improve their skills or even interested in a realistic way of racing & competing.
    Maybe also mistaking the free to play basic version as a full game rather than a demo-like opportunity whether to decide to seriously dive into the Raceroom Experience or not.
    I recommend to get the Starter Pack :
    http://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/starter-pack
    Subscribe to SRS :
    http://www.simracingsystem.com/schedule.php
    and /or join one of countless RRE Communities & Leagues (using their own dedicated servers) :
    https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?forums/leagues-communities.70/

That will be a game changer for sure.....;)

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. iHeartPorsche

iHeartPorsche Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Definitely wouldn't say it has more than PC2.. Raceroom (in my opinion) has better physics and sounds for sure. However, track selection, car selection, tyre model, weather, day/night cycles and lighting are all better in PC2. Unfortunately. I understand why this is, just saying.

7. Invictus Deus GT2 RS

Invictus Deus GT2 RS Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I'd rather go for quality than quantity any day. PC2 might be prettier for some but R3E looks much more realistic. Also, PC2 graphics have an "arcady" feeling and so does the driving.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. iHeartPorsche

iHeartPorsche Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0

9. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    I have to disagree, especially on the tracks. With the cars it depends, if you like road cars in a racing game (which I don't), then yes.
    But tracks... pc2 has many tracks but there are many tracks I personally don't like. For me raceroom has the better and more satisfying selection, even with some less tracks.
    And raceroom may be on an old graphics engine and DX9 but I honestly think that it looks more natural and real than cartoonish pcars2. Just compare the friggin replays of both...

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. iHeartPorsche

iHeartPorsche Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Cartoonish"...
    Here's a video of me racong the Nords (replay).. Looks pretty real (natural) to me mate...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Yes, graphics are good
    But hell, what am I hearing? This is everything, but not a racecar.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    Well PCars2 has a lot of tracks but this does not mean they are well designed. Quality lacks, especially at NOS. It's more about quantity than quality. I think it looks slightly less realistic than R3E or e.g. Assetto. Much more siginificant is that a lot of details on and around the tracks are missing (at least at NOS)....surfaces, flat curbs, missing points of references to start braking, wrong placements aso.

But every title has its pro and cons. And taste is different.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    I can give that pCars2 have a pretty awesome line up with good old race cars, and they also have Ferrari that is my favorite brand.

But the tracks? I would say that Racerooms track list is way more appealing to me!!
    pCars have 64 tracks, but that is counting 18 tracks that are rallycross, karting or road tracks, not real race tracks.. .
    That leaves 46 race tracks, but many of thies are the same tracks but old vs new versions (Okay, I think the old tracks is a plus), but then there are also 3 speed way tracks. That leaves 43 racetracks against Racerooms 40.

And in 1 or 2 years there will be maybe 2 or 3 DLC tracks to pCars2? Making it to around 46 race tracks before they drop it for pCars3!.. .
    Raceroom in 1 or 2 years? Last year I think it was 11 new tracks that came to raceroom, making it to about 50 to 60 tracks in a couple of years. ;)

14. iHeartPorsche

iHeartPorsche Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind them filling up their GT3 lineup before ever thinking of adding more tracks. I think RaceRoom has plenty tracks, but their car list definitely needs some additions.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Racer

Racer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Effectively use the translator Invictus, is faster and my English do not think it was better and that you understand me is enough that is the idea. So that comment is out of place. Or is it an English level forum?

Yes, I play with keyboard because the steering wheel does not work and now I will not buy another. Anyway, you can play like this, too, right? Now if you don't let me play no more. You can send me the material if you think it's too bad:).

But do not trust that surely with keyboard will remove the stickers to you with Wheel.

The issue of change I do not mean that does not come down because the car is very fast and jumps the limiter, but slows down without lowering the gears. We're going to break your lap. Also doing the same does not always happen so I do not understand. Sometimes in a curve I pass a lap, the next no, the next if, then two not. And always doing the same thing.

About yellow flag Nobody says anything and to me that if I find it very negative. If someone comes out ahead of you or crashes you have to wait for him to return or penalty. That's for those on the track, right? Well, that.

And with regard to the issue of trial or purchase, to my knowledge have to be equal and in fact I think so. With what to compete after the seen, so that there is a good career I have to rely on the kindness of the runners. And I have other games to turn around.

Let's not deceive ourselves, removing any exceptions here what is worth is competing against other players and but look at the one we all know because it succeeds. For the competition.

16. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    English is the language used on the forum, but using a translator is perfectly fine as well.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you need to wait for a car that crashes ahead of you to rejoin the race and can't pass them because you get a penalty?

That shouldn't be happening. The car that causes a yellow flag is not included in the 'do not pass under yellow' warning that appears on screen. So if you can provide a video of this, it would help to fix the problem that might be there.

17. Racer

Racer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yes. It happens. If you pass under yellow flag (cars out of track or crashing included) you get a penalty.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I've heard them referred to as "Paragraphs" by those on the inside! ;)

19. SunnySunday

SunnySunday Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Ooh that sounds fancy, where can I get my hands on one of those?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. iHeartPorsche

iHeartPorsche Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Spencer's.