How is possible are there so many depth retards?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Racer, May 13, 2018.

1. Racer

Racer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Its true. 95% players are depth retards in this game. Im tired to try get a race without retards, but is imposible. While this game havent penalties for this orangutans,multiplayer system will be ridicolous.
    I think all this orangutans must be in zoo.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +478 / 0 / -0
    i recommend using something like srs
    i drive with RaceDepartment folks and im super happy

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    A good rule of thumb is to basically stay away from public races using the free content unless you are prepared for the fact there will likely be lower driving standards, possibly even some griefers.

(Though, it has to be said, if you readily consider other players "retards" and "orangutans", you might actually be part of the problem. Sorry.)

• Agree x 7
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Wonderful x 1
  4. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Also what the heck are depth retards? Are there also surface retards? Or flying retards even?

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  5. Pursang

Pursang Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    To drive against IA is a good solution

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Unless you register into some league or so, its literally unplayable to race on public free content servers, since game is free and most people have no idea about how to properly drive a racing car. They dont know rules... have no idea about sim-racing at all because its their first time in racing simulator.
    I even believe many of them playing game on keyboards/gamepads. :sweatsmile:
    Simply they think that they are in Need for Speed race where you can easily make 90° corner in 200km/h :smile::smile:

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  7. Nano 10

Nano 10 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. kendoslow

kendoslow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    After you've looked read the answers and it's apparent that the complainant is problem not the AI.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    IA = International A-Holes ???
    Not required if you ask me...:)
    And racing against AI is quiet boring (long term) once you'd fully committed to serious online competitions, even when the AI is tough enough (like with RRE)....

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Racer

Racer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes i talk about free content and i wrote this thread after some particular races. Probably that adjectives werent the best but i dont talk about people which dont know rules or break a few late and give you one kiss. Im talking about people which are waitting people are racing and crash with them. They only crash all the time and everyday. Or even fast people that kick you in a corner with a Little touch. Finally i finished out of track and they get overtake. They stop the car in a corner crashing another player and destroying his race.95% people think like that in free content. I only want enjoy with the game and have very good races. PUSH HARD DRIVERS!!!.

11. Nessa Revane

Nessa Revane Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Mhm ... okay ich bin jetzt nicht neu und kenne die Regeln etc. aber fahre auch mit einem Xbox-One Gamepad. Damit kann ich sogar fast so gut wie jemand mit einem Lenkrad fahren. Die Vorteile eines Wheels sind noch genauere Lenkung, noch feineres dosieren von Gas / Bremse, dass FFB und das man Autos besser abfangen kann weil die Joystick-Steuerung da zu grob ist.

Mit etwas Training kann man auch mit Gamepad gut fahren und andere sind dann immer verwundert wenn man sagt man fährt nicht mit Lenkrad :D ... Ich würde also nicht jeden der Blödsinn auf der Strecke baut unter Generalverdacht stellen.

@Racer
    In dem https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?forums/leagues-communities.70/ Bereich suchen viele Ligen/Gruppen nach Fahrern ... ja man braucht bestimmten Content aber es macht wesentlich mehr Spaß! ;)
    Ich persönlich fahre garnicht auf den Free Content Servern weil es dort sehr selten ist nicht auf Idioten zu stoßen! ;)

Made my Day :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

12. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Hmm... German respond to english comment. I dont understand a word :D:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, but when driving on a public server with free content, then only one is to blame - and that is you yourself. Select a server with paid content, preferably a harder track or car and you will see far less (if any) of those crash kids.

• Agree Agree x 1