Question How do I adjust car set up.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by warhorse1982, May 27, 2018.

1. warhorse1982

warhorse1982 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So recently started playing the game. Really enjoying it.
    Anyway.
    How do you adjust car setups? All the settings are greyed out when I open the setup menu.

2. Mally B

Mally B Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    If it was in single player I'ts due to having the difficulty set to novice/amatuer. Change it to get real! If it was multiplayer then it was the lobby restriction.

3. warhorse1982

warhorse1982 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's the problem. I'm still attached to my traction control. I will switch to Get Real. Feeling like I've reached a point where I'm ready for the jump.

Thanks for the reply!

4. Mally B

Mally B Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Classes that use traction control in real life also have the option to adjust the TC setting in get real mode. Enjoy!!!!!

5. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    In the GT3's I usually have the TC set to 2 or 3
    If you find you are still loosing to much traction on the rear just reduce your rear spring a notch for a course adjustment or lower your rebound damper a notch or two for a finer adjustment.

6. warhorse1982

warhorse1982 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will try this out, too.
    I've started realize that track knowledge plays a major factor in addition to car set up.
    I was gonna mess around with my controller set up, but decided that it would be wiser to try to practice NOT being ham fisted with driving rather than adjust the controller to it.