Resolved (or bug) Black screen when launching the game

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Shivas FR, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    First of all, i already check the files via steam and, unfortunately, didin't solved it. I also tried both 64 and 32 bit version of the game and it's the same.

When i launch the game, i've got the normal first screen of the game (raceroom with different car on a dark background) and normally, right after this, we got a loading screen leading us to the main menu. And it's here my problem. I don't have this loading screen and the game don't send me to the main menu, so i obvisouly can't play :'(. Strangely, during this black screen, if i press ALT + F4, the normal raceroom's window show up correctly for exiting the game.

2 or 3 days ago, the game worked as usual. I haven't done any graphic update or changing my hardware since. The only new thing i have done (don't blame me, steam summers sales got me ^^) i bought and installed Rfactor 2. Is Raceroom sad ? :p

2. Funster

Funster New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same problem for me

3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    there seems something up on the server... so nothing to do on your side - just be a bit patient... the Devs are looking at it atm

4. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, i'll be patient, even if it's not my biggest strengh ^^

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0