ADAC GT Masters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andi Goodwin, Jan 21, 2015.

1. PE4

PE4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    The problem is the back gets light on long braking. So increase the rear damper rebound value and decrease the front bump value.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. janni

janni Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Is there something wrong with the 2014 Audi r8?

While i really like it's 2013 counterpart, the 2014 feels terrible sluggish and uncontrollable under breaking (both with default setups).

I'm absolutely fine with 2014' SLS and Corvette... just the Audi feels odd.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Ok, figured it out. Adding 6 clicks (!) on the wing cures the problem (default setup), but i still assume there is something wrong with the downforce level (compared to 2013 Audi or the other 2014' cars).

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  3. ddawo

ddawo Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hi I have a question about Championship . Whether in the future it will be possible to save the game between two race ? (I say a little English :) )

4. cjbifidus

cjbifidus Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I believe its planned for the next update.

5. GroovyMotion

GroovyMotion Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    I love ADAC GT Masters, all cars are quite different which is nice and gives a challenge. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    yepp - same here... in ADAC13 and GTR3 it is like PE4 mentioned. But in ADAC14 you had to add a few to the rear - well 6 clicks is quite a lot, but it depends on the track.

But it must not be an somrthing wrong with the setting in the game. It could be a change to the real GT3-Car between the 2013 and 2014-Version, too.

7. GroovyMotion

GroovyMotion Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    That's quite a lot indeed! Thanks for the tip, it would explain the behaviour of the car!

8. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Don`t own the whole Experience (gotta be a little more careful moneywise) though I'm pretty impressed by the 014 cars.
    Really looking forward to the GTR2 physics update in this context (actually as it still is "Simbin" -with a new name- a proper Multiclass GT-grid has to be there)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    I have bought just now the ADAC GT Masters 2014 DLC.
    I dont know if it´s already written, but:
    I drove at the Hockenheim Race to win Challange, first with the Audi. Then I´ve taken the Corvette but I´ve seen that the gost of the Audi I have driven was as fast as the Audi at the straight. In real life the Corvette is way faster as the Audi at the straights.

I drove with Standart Setup.