Problem Stuck in menu (game keeps running).

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MetalRush, Aug 15, 2018.

1. MetalRush

MetalRush New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well fellow sim-racers, I seem to have a special error or bug. I did search (for several days) to try and find a solution. Alas, no prevail.
    What happened?
    Since an update of (and I'm not sure here...) my AMD Radeon drivers or the game itself, it will not let me pass the last menu, where one clicks 'Go Race'. The menu stays but the game continues. I can even start the car and go drive (although I only see the menu). Since the menu is stuck that way I cannot quit the normal way and have to 'tab out'.
    I did verify the files via Steam.
    I reinstalled the AMD drivers (after DDU).
    I reinstalled older AMD drivers (18.1.1), after DDU.
    I tried 100's of settings in AMD Radeon control panel. That changed the outcome sometimes but I do not seem to be able to race. Sometimes the menu disappeared but the cockpit of the car would freeze.
    I tried with and without crossfire (I have 2 R9 380X cards).
    It did work in the past, so I assume it has to do with some update of, like stated previously, the AMD drivers or R3E itself.
    Do any of you recognise this problem and know a solution for it?
    What are the optimum settings for R3E in the AMD Radeon settings screen? (I have a triple screen setup btw).
    Thanks for your time.

2. Olijke Poffer

Olijke Poffer Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Same over here, the game won’t close anymore. Steam keeps showing “running” the only solution is a taskmanager action to close steam the hard way.
    Would love to see a solution.

3. Krampus

Krampus Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    The Server are under Maintenance!
    Just wait until they are back online.o_O

4. Olijke Poffer

Olijke Poffer Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    It is not caused by the state of servers it problems occurs urs since a couple of days.