Problem Getting a Circled Red Exclamation Marks on Racetracks

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gr8escape, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Gr8escape

Gr8escape New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am getting a Circled Red Exclamation Marks on the racetracks. Each time I pass one it slows down my car. I am using Single Player mode and this keeps showing up on the racetracks.

What is the problem?

2. Thomas Jansen

Thomas Jansen KW Studios Developer Beta tester

Ratings:
    +562 / 0 / -0
    the exclamation marks are the braking points of the ideal racing line. You have assisted braking on, which means the game will brake for you at those points. you can turn those and other assists on and off in the gameplay options :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Gr8escape

Gr8escape New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

4. Gr8escape

Gr8escape New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I turned all assist off in Gameplay options and it did fix the problem. Is this new? I did not have this problem last weekend and I was in Real mode. Thanks for quick response.

5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    yeah, driver-assists like the Brake-Assist are added with the Update last week.

6. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    It seems, that Raceroom needs a Documentation or at least a Changelog INGAME (!) which tells the users, what is changed and where they have to check their settings.

I've seen that all assists where on on my account at the first start after patching.

I bet, that most players now drive with full TC without their knowledge about this. Because it never was like this and now it is like that and nobody knows about it.

Should be an idea to the devs for the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lucas dos Santos

Lucas dos Santos Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    On menu screen shown before you go to the track, turn off "Racing Line" and "Braking Assist" options.

[​IMG]