Resolved Inconsistent AI

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GregoryLeo, Jan 16, 2019.

1. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    I'm doing a championship in the GTR3 category with the adaptive AI. And the racing has been very consistent. Really tight races, very competitive, lots of close battles, great fun. And then I get to the last race on Mid America. I go into the practice session. And the AI are almost 4 seconds a lap slower than me.

SO I think "OK no problem I'll just run a couple of quick single races to fix it" I do that, and am running high 2:10s, low 2:11s really consistently (I know, I'm slow:oops::rolleyes:). Run 7 flying laps each in 2 races each and think "ok that should do it".

I get back into the championship. and the AAI are now running 2:05s and 6s:eek:. So I do a couple more single races, once again same lap times very consistent and get them down 2:08s and 9s.
    then in the qualify session they are back up to 2:07s and I'm a distant last.:confused:

Up until this race it's been a blast. I'm in a 4 way battle for the championship with a very tight point spread.
    I specifically chose tracks that I've spent a good amount of time on. And admittedly chose Mid America for the last race because it's and extremely challenging track for me.

Any idea why this would happen after 8 tracks and 16 races that were so close. And what I can do to fix it. It;s rather frustrating to have this happen on the penultimate race to say the least.

Any ideas or suggestions would greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Gregory

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    what was the track where it went tits up ?

Andi

3. GregoryLeo

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    Like i said Mid America.

4. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    problem is in the carousel , we are looking at this

Andi

5. GregoryLeo

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    Ok cool.
    Thanks Andi
    Edit:
    I was wondering why they were smoking me on the carousel

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  6. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Suprised this has never been bought up before, i thought it was just me taking that completely wrong, looks like i am not the only one then.:)

7. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    try it in the ktm gt4 , at level were you are pretty much equal and you will see a bit better improvement , its not much but its there

Andi