Released ADAC GT Masters 2018

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Georg Ortner, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    How about R3E choose the rFactor way in this respect? Real circuits with real circuit data (CAD data, laser scanned data, drone data, …) but fictional track names incl. fictional track logos?

real name vs. rFactor2 product name:
    Talladega Superspeedway = Alabama Super Speedway (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=582242822&searchtext=Palm+Springs+2015)
    Homestead-Miami Speedway = Palm Springs Speedway (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=576242535&searchtext=Palm+Springs+2015)
    Richmond International Raceway = Northside International Raceway (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=595328060&searchtext=Palm+Springs+2015)

real name vs. R3E product name (suggestion):
    Circuit de la Sarthe = France 24h Circuit
    Watkins Glen International = New York Raceway
    Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit = Victoria Circuit

I would pay for it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Anthony Monteil

Anthony Monteil KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    It might be a solution for tracks (with some potential risk though), but it's definitely a call for problems with cars.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    That sounds like a man who would very much like to record some Italian hardware, best be quick before Italy goes bust! :D

4. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    Can we get the adac masters experience like we had before with all the cool videos as we entered it ? ❤

5. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    I know not everybody was a fan of this pack (or at least the way it was presented) but the more i use it the more i enjoy having a (semi) complete grid. Would be great if this could also be done for other series or events. Id mainly be interested in gt3 so im thinking about like a certain years grid of blancpain, vln/n24h, bathurst 12h, maybe super gt and so on.
    Also been wondering who you have to contact if you wanna put a certain livery in the game. The organizers of the series the car was run in, the car manufacturer, the team that ran the car, all of those, none of those, somebody else i cant think off? :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Brototype

Brototype Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I fully agree with you! The experience R3E offers with a grid of accurate liveries, driver names and even talent files is outstanding.
    Just finished my very own singleplayer GTM 2018 season with a overall result matching the real result pretty good, even there was a crash for Götz at Hockenheim and noticeable more crashes than usual at Sachsenring. :D

More of these experiences would make R3E definitely even more unique, actually I'd prefer such over e.g. a full day-night cycle to be honest.

In addition to your list: We've got Macau and most of the GT3 cars which have raced there the last years, but not a single full grid from FIA GT World Cup in game yet... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Roman TRT

Roman TRT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    ADAC GT Masters 2018 completely identical in characteristics and physics with the class GTR3?

8. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    Yes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    If that is the case then is it possible that steering settings/ffb multiplier be automatically allocated to GTM18 cars from GTR3. I have all the GTR3 cars set up how I like them but I'm having to manually copy these settings across.

10. totalgamertb21

totalgamertb21 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    For those of you who want a Ferrari in the game, we already do.

Look at #48 in this list of drivers.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  11. SPEKTRE76

SPEKTRE76 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    People sometimes mention that Ferrari and Lamborghini are to expensive to license. Yet a much smaller company like Kunoz can do it? Personally I'd like to see the GT4 grid grow at minimum with the Mustang GT350 GT4.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anthony Monteil

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    For your information, Kunos got all the italian manufacturers licenses for free. This is a case of solidarity between companies from the same country, but it's very exceptional if not unique for car licenses ;)

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Useful Useful x 2
  13. Flintenwilly

Flintenwilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    So we have 2 Volvos. So if in sweden is the same solidarity, is then there the oportunity to get some Saabs? (Playbuddy for NSU or touring classic for example)
    Or Scania/Volvotrucks...;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Anthony Monteil

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    As I said, this kind of free license deal is very exceptional, especially with such prestigious brands as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati or Alfa Romeo.
    So, we can't expect many manufacturers to offer some similar agreements to very small studios like Sector3.
    And again, licenses terms are very different for a same brand and a same car depending on the game studio/publisher.
    It can be super cheap for Studio A while it'll be super expensive for Studio B.
    And we're clearly not the masters of the game here :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Flintenwilly

Flintenwilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    I dont question that. It was wishful thinking from my side to get more swedish brands.
    I personally would be more excited to have an old rally/touring saab than have the common modern italian cars. would be more exotic...
    Or if italian, old alfas would be nice ;)

Most important for me. They have to fit in existiert classes.:)

16. Anthony Monteil

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    Regarding swedish brands, we have the Volvo Gr.A and WTCC but of course, I wouldn't say no to a number of others Volvo or Saab, as long as they fit in the existing classes like you said, unless it would be part of a completely new class.

I personally have something for the S40 STW ...and all its opponents friends :)
    I still remember that icy cold day in Gelleräsen (Karlskoga) with "Flash" Nilsson.
    He didn't take him long to warm the car and the track, and after 1 or 2 slide alerts, he litterally blasted the S40 on the frozen tarmac, like if it was hot dry :p.
    Epic! There, you can tell he's a professional driver :D
    And that sound ! Lovely !
    You can check some pictures of that day here:
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=UFR1ZEJtd3FERUt0b3lCYXlfRUVHamVZSW96MkN3

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  17. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    Oh please make it so! STW (and, cough, BTCC) from the super touring era would be.. incredible.

• Like Like x 2
  18. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Totally agree, btcc license would probably be impossible to acquire but the cars....please give us the cars! Still run the supertouring mod on race07 from time to time but the ffb and physics on there is severely lacking in this day and age...

• Like Like x 1
  19. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Would happily throw an Amazon around in RR, take on the 934 surely! :D

20. spitfire49

spitfire49 Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Are you hinting at something here Mr Monteil....I just looked up the Swedish Touring Car Champioship from 1998 and the manufacturers that took part..I think you have all the licences at R3E...now wouldn't that just be wonderful..!!

• Love it! Love it! x 1