Problem logitech g25

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by oppolo, Feb 13, 2019.

1. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
  2. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Do you have the latest Logitech Driver installed?

3. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I have this lgs510_x64.exe

4. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    You have ticked allow games to adjust settings in the Logi profiler? Also set it to 540 or 450 or whatever you prefer there and see how that goes.

5. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
  6. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Tried deleting your controller profile and device statistics from your user folder, probably clutching at straws but its here Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData, change usb port, also go into device manager and delete the wheel removing drivers at the same time then reinstall.

7. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    The screenshot you have posted shows settings as applied to rfactor. Make sure the global settings allow game to alter rotation, or create a specific profile for raceroom.

8. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    The major version 5.10 has been around for quite some years now and the name of the file you download is still the same. So this doesn't say anything, because despite the driver has changed it's still the same filename. It's the minor version that has changed (I mean the "XXX" in 5.10.XXX). For example, I still have an old driver floating around on my NAS, which is from 2009 (!) and also has the exact same filename. The latest version is from March 2016 and still has this filename.

So, instead of discussing irrelevant version numbers, just go to the Logitech site and download the latest driver. ;)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    thanks for answers...but...I have also followed all others solutions founded on this forum...but...
    - first of all I found out with my big surprise that Logitech has different drivers with the same name "lgs510_x64.exe"
    [​IMG]
    - and now I can see the steering ratio on the setup of the car
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023464041/screenshot/936090012084133206
    - but it is not automatic, my g25 does not match
    - I did all I could do, deleted also drivers in device manager and reinstalled...no way
    - the only thing I can do is only a poor walkaround: watch the steering lock in the setup, then ALT TAB, and change the steering lock in the g25profiler, ALT TAB again for coming back to the game

• Informative Informative x 1