UK leagues for slower driver?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bigdog, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I love R3E but struggle to find races. SRS seems to be less populated than it was last year only filling more than one server occasionally.

I have been racing SRS with AC which is more populated but would rather come back to R3E. Will I be on my own if I join a league but am 6 seconds off the pace?

Thanks

2. goldtop

goldtop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    www.simracing.org.uk runs R3E events with historic flavoured races every Thursday evening and modern GT alternate Sundays. We have a great mix of drivers from quick to less quick and all points in between and you'll be made very welcome.
    Here is a link to tonight's race.
    https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=15325#event6080
    You will need to register on the site to access race passwords but all races are open and free to all. We also have new seasons starting soon so you'll have some time to settle in before then.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [RWB] FxUK

[RWB] FxUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    We do random races / event nights and league races, pretty much racing every night from 21:30 (UK)
    We have drivers of varying skill levels, all are welcome, we just ask for clean / respectful racing

Hop on our discord some time: https://discord.gg/b7g9wGf

• Like Like x 2
  4. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Tues/Thur/Sun at Race Department, only for fun but great bunch of chaps, some fast, some not so fast, all welcome.
    No better way to spend an evening with a good mix of series and tracks. Pop over to RD and take a look at RR section of forum, will show you this weeks races and past events, give you an idea of what's been going down so far this year.

5. FlakNine

FlakNine Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    +1 for this. I am definitely not a quick driver but there really is a good variety of skill levels in the RWB races so there's usually someone to race against, and there's usually a pretty good turnout. Hopefully see you on track soon, we can battle for the scraps at the back of the field :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    We have an upcoming GT3 league starting at the end of the month, we just finished one league and it was fantastic a lot of battles all the way through the pack and averaged around 25 drivers per week on a Saturday night.

Just hop on the Discord and do some casual racing with us is all we ask to see how it works out for you, will be some racing tonight for fun.