ADAC GT Masters Esports Championship - Online Season

Discussion in 'Tuning World Bodensee 2019' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Feb 7, 2019.

1. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Oh, thanks :) I should read rulebook again :D

2. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    So at the end of the broadcast you guys said there will be a new bop most likely for the next race. When will it come? I think we should have a bit of time to test before the next race - that means it should be released latest on Wednesday to test it properly.

3. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Given that the two new cars have been teased a week and two weeks ago and the fact that r3e updates almost always come on wednesdays id say this wednesday seems quite realistic but only time will truly tell :D

4. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    It depends on some other factors and not just the BoP, so I cannot really promise if it will come this week, next week, or not at all. All I can say is that the new BoP is in the test version and it's better, and it will come whenever there is a patch. Soon™
    If it comes closely before a race, we will allow that you perform the change either for the next race, or the race after.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You were way too fast for server 4. Looking at your fastest lap, you probably could've done a 1:25.7 in the competition, which would've put you in server 2.

6. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    My best is a 1:25.9 and unless i get an absolutely perfect lap thats as fast as i can go. But thats always on lower fuel so either the 50l on the leaderboard slow me down or i think they do so that they then actually do :D either way pretty much none of my best times are on leaderboards which seems to be different for many other competitors suggesting they might well spend a loooong time on the leaderboards which im not really willing to do hence wishing they just werent as important :D

7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Invitations have been sent for Zandvoort.

8. lukas.buron

lukas.buron Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Hot lap on Zandvoort with Audi. I will come back to server 1 for this race, so I will protect the tail of the field :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nemenems

Nemenems Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I will protect the tail of the field with you Lukas as always ;):sunglasses:

Yann Courtois

• Like Like x 1
  10. bearr

bearr Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Absolute idiot! See what he does !!!

11. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Nice to get an insight into the process of what ive gotten to witness in a public server race once. Very interesting indeed
    Also up to this point ive thought the "blyat" thing was just a stereotype but there might be some truth to it :D
    Needless to say @Robert Wiesenmüller or whoever is responsible should look into this and if i may suggest ban him from the official esports events for a while

12. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I will only look into this if someone writes an incident report. This is not the right platform here.

13. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Had a feeling that was gonna come but this is to an extent where i feel like there should be an exception made. Were talking about someone getting a slight tap and losing a position or two who then decided itd be appropriate to wait for the tapper to come around just to wreck him full throttle into the chicane..
    If thats not enough then i can only hope the person affected has filed a report

14. SamiSosa

SamiSosa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Don‘t worry, i‘ve reported it already. But i won‘t say anything here to that situation

15. Nico Kunze

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Good to know :D

16. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I watched the video now and found the scene. Timestamp didn't work before. Never mind. In these cases, feel free to send an incident report even if you are not involved.

• Like Like x 1
  17. elkingdu50

elkingdu50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Here is my hotlap on Zandvoort :)

Enjoy ;)

18. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Wow that's ridiculous! Just a tap and he only lost a few seconds, if he had held his temper he wouldn't have had an issue. Weirdo! Hope he gets a long ban

19. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Update: No BoP update before Zandvoort race :(

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Roman TRT

Roman TRT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    And the letter with the information on the race Zandvoort was already?
    I received a confirmation email, but there is no information about the server and password.
    Roman Romanov