BMW M1 Procar AI BUG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rmbonk86, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Hi all, first time posting so i apologize if i am posting this in the wrong place but i wanted to share.

I just started a race with the Bmw M1 procar on Redbull Ring Gp. After starting a race with 16 AI ( due to my system hardware) after first corner the AI are literally flipping when they touch the apex through out the entire race, not every car but alot of the time. I would of uploaded a video but i'm not sure how to do that. , but the file is saved if anyone that want's to watch it would have to explain how to do that.

I don't roll the car hitting the apex , but i'm sure if going fast enough i would.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

I took a video with my phone , only was I could do it

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    This is a known issue and being looked at. Thanks for reporting though.

4. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Ok cool. I had a wtf moment when I rounded the corner. Looked like something out of Mario Cart with cars getting nailed with a turtle shell. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    Thank you. The M1 physics are currently under review and the curb on that particular corner is somewhere I test every updated car and AI as it's known for causing roll overs.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Yeah anytime. At first I thought man what a start to the race, but lap after lap it kept happening so I knew it must be something g that was off.

7. Jukka Karppinen

Jukka Karppinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    Great to hear Procar is getting some attention. My favourite car in game, but it seems to be a bit fast compred to real life track times. Maybe physics update will solve this too :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1