Resolved I can not access my raceroom profile

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Clems, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Clems

Clems New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone

I post a message on the forum because when I connect to see my raceroom profile I have an error message "500: Internal Server Error".

I wanted to know if anyone could help me that since yesterday that it's like that

cordially

2. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
  3. Clems

Clems New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    By using this link I have an error message while with your I see your profile

My name on raceroom is Clément Cécire and on the address after user is Clément Cécire and with that I get an error message

4. rom_rs

rom_rs Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
  5. rom_rs

rom_rs Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Ok, problem solved (it was an accent-based misfortune). can be marked as resolved.

6. Rob Ross

Rob Ross New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am experiencing an issue with my user profile as well. When I select my name from the leaderboard, it pulls up another profile. My Steam profile name does not match that of RR... could that be the issue?

Im Rob "951" Ross in RR.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

7. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hi @Rob Ross , can you give me the name of (or link to) your actual profile? Having a hard time finding a profile with "Rob Ross".
    Alternatively, do you maybe have people in your in-game contacts list? If so I could get to your profile via them.

8. Rob Ross

Rob Ross New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi Christian,

Thank you for the prompt response. My profile page shows as: game raceroom com/users/951

I have not set up any in-game contacts yet. I did send a friend invite to a buddy I raced with on PC2 (aresix).

9. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Ok, thanks. User 951 redirects me to this profile: http://game.raceroom.com/users/Targa/
    I assume this is the one that's not actually yours?

I will forward this error to a programmer. In case I need more information, I'll contact you.

10. Rob Ross

Rob Ross New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That profile is not me. I am new to RR. Should you need more info, please let me know.

Thank you for the help!

11. Rob Ross

Rob Ross New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Should I submit a request for assistance on a new thread?

12. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I've reported the problem to the developers and as far as I know they've found the underlying technical issue and will fix it.

However, I was under the impression that your case was solved manually already, but judging by your message I assume that's not the case? If so, please confirm briefly and I'll try to contact sb asap who can sort this issue out for you.

Best regards

Christian

13. Rob Ross

Rob Ross New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    When I go to my profile page, there is a player "EB BE" from France and I am from the USA. I think this person signed up before me with the 951 user name, and my entry seemed to be pulled from my Steam account when I made a few purchases. I use 951 as my race name on Steam.

Hopefully the developers can help out.

Thanks

14. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    I've done a temporary solution for now. If you'd like a different username complain to Christian who will complain to me and I'll fix it.

• Funny Funny x 1