constant blow off valve noise

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by badd17, Apr 5, 2019.

1. badd17

badd17 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    so after this update i noticed i have constant blow off valve noises with all cars with turbos etc, when turning corners and sometimes on straights with some cars, its like the throttle is being let off and applyed again and again and causes the blow off valve noise to happen over and over, can anybody enlighten me as to whats happening or how to fix, i haven't changed anything settings wise or hardware etc, only updated game and i use a xbox360 controller if that matters

2. Barbie

Barbie Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    If you're using a controller, I assume you might be using some Traction Control. This could be the reason, especially if you keep applying throttle in corners. I remember something similar happening to me when I tried to play with a controller.

3. Anthony Monteil

Anthony Monteil KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    We will check this. Could you please give a bit more details about your settings, especially the driving assists you're using? Thanks ;)

4. Anthony Monteil

Anthony Monteil KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    As I couldn't reproduce it (and most people seem to be unaffected aswell) and after a discussion with Alex Hodgkinson (physics developer), we agreed that the issue is most likely related to a malfunction in your controller (especially the throttle), or maybe an issue with the key assignations. I would advice you to check this first and report if the problem is still present. Thanks ;)

Also, adviced by Jean François Chardon. : "He could also try enabling the input meter to verify his throttle trigger isn’t acting up"

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019