Resolved Purchase on wrong account

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Inkabodpain.2old4forza, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Inkabodpain.2old4forza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Good evening , I purchased the C class cars yesterday on one of my Steam accounts (inkabodpain68) this account was started by mistake awhile back . Is there a way to transfer that purchase to my second Steam account (inkabodpain) on this account I have all my other purchases that I have made for Raceroom content. When purchasing I thought I was on the (inkabodpain) account and discovered after the purchase I was not. Or can I get a refund thru Steam since I only played with the new content about half hour , and repurchase on the correct account? Thank you for any help that can be provided.

2. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I will need your RaceRoom accounts to transfer content.

3. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    Never mind, managed to find the accounts. Should be transferred now or however long it takes for the system to propagate the changes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Inkabodpain.2old4forza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so very much!

5. Oh Lee Sheet

Oh Lee Sheet New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    i've 2 accounts with my Steam, i would like to know if i'm able to transfert my Raceroom account to the other one, i had 2 different account before to separate my games and now, want to put in one same account. problem is my email adress is on the raceroom account, and i can't put it in the second one and i lost all my DLC