Question Buy Premium Pack again

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by DeNRiF_92, Apr 20, 2019.

1. DeNRiF_92

DeNRiF_92 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I am a R3E user and I have purchased the PREMIUM PACK since May 28, 2018.

I fully understand that I have to pay again for the content that came out after that date. And I think it's wonderful that, if I try to buy a pack that contains things I have and things I do not have, I get a discount proportional to the content I already own.

However, I would like to buy the Premium Pack again to have all the content but the store does not allow it. Will you be able to allow that?

A greeting.

Hola, soy usuario de R3E y yo tengo comprado el PREMIUM PACK desde el 28 de Mayo 2018.

Entiendo perfectamente que tengo que volver a pagar por el contenido que haya salido posteriormente a esa fecha. Y creo que es maravilloso que, si intento comprar algun pack que contiene cosas que tengo y cosas que no tengo, me haga un descuento proporcional al contenido que ya tengo en propiedad.

Sin embargo, me gustaria volver a comprar el Premium Pack para tener todo el contenido pero la tienda no me lo permite. ¿Seris posible permitir eso?

Un saludo.

2. j.mcleod

j.mcleod Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    No. You used to be able to buy the Premium Pack unlimited times, getting a massive discount every time new content was added. Now it is strictly one per account.

If the content you want to buy works out as more than the Premium Pack, create a new account and buy it on there.

Sector 3/RaceRoom really do need to review the packs and content already owned discounts as creating a situation where buying everything from scratch is cheaper than if you already own a lot of content is silly.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    @j.mcleod Anything to do with pricing/discounts is nothing to do with sector 3. Entirely the domain of Raceroom