replay control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl0wf1r3, May 5, 2019.

1. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    are there any plans to improve the control panel of the replays? for instance, after an hour of driving I can not find my hotlap because everything is one continues file (OBS did not record this time), no hints where a lap starts or where it ends and what the timing is. Assetto Corsa has very good control panel for replays. Its simply frustrating looking for that one hotlap or a specif incidence. Please Sector3 the control panel is so outdated

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Absolutely agree although for now i usually manage to find a certain hotlap or incident relatively quickly by remembering the rough time of the session and flashing my lights over the line so i just have to go through a handful of laps and check the lights. Only starts getting problematic when you have more than a few laps where you thought oh i better mark this one because it was a nice lap or when driving open wheelers (or the 962c) :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
  3. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    That's a good idea with the headlights! I hope I will remember this next time. And with the content manager for Assetto Corsa the content manager stores automatically a replay of your fastest lap as far as I remember

4. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    I agree with both of you, although I find it very uncomfortable to do it like you do it, Nico.
    I mean, it doesn't take me hours to find a certain lap, but it would be very handy if there was some kind of indication when a new lap starts (like in AC or ACC).

5. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    In AMS and rF2 hot laps can be saved automatically. In AC you have to cut the replay by yourself if you only want the hot lap. (I haven't found an option in CM to automatically save hot laps.)

6. fl0wf1r3

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    And to see the lap time during a replay would be more than fantastic :D I've never understood why there is no time during replays in a racing game

• Agree Agree x 3