English League For Beginners

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by A883Y R04D, May 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. A883Y R04D

A883Y R04D New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I'm new to sim racing and just bought my first wheel Logitech G29 after years of simcade/gamepad racing. Are there any leagues that are beginner friendly. I usually place around middle of the pack on the public servers but often find the behaviour a little too discourteous and unpredictable.

Thanks

C

2. Divebomb69

Divebomb69 Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    check out ESR Racing Club, they have several leagues, and soon starts one for newbies

3. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    no idea about leagues but id recommend racing clubs or other organized groups. I race in Race Department racing club, which is beginner friendly, folks from all over the skill spectrum, so no matter the pace you gonna have someone to fight with. High racing culture, friendly atmosphere, optional teamspeak and set of rules guarantee fun and clean racing.
    Also gonna try RFRO, but ive yet to race with them

Advantage of clubs over league is variety of series instead of sticking to one, but that depends on your taste ;)

4. A883Y R04D

A883Y R04D New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Great Thank you.

5. Esr Admin

Esr Admin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
  6. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Check us out at http://www.rwbracing.club/, we have varying skill levels and we help newcomers, setups and tips are widely shared.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tombstoneplt

Tombstoneplt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks all as I have just come over from PS3 (never upgraded to PS4) and playing GT6. New to PC racing and RR was the first title that worked easily through Steam using my G29 and a Triple 27" monitor setup. Absolutely love it so far. Very interested in stepping into some online racing. Had a very good group on GT6 through GTPlanet but it was time to move over to the PC. Looking forward to trying out some of these suggestions!

Scott

8. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Hi :D, first question would be , where you from? @Tombstoneplt

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  9. Tombstoneplt

Tombstoneplt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Canada but living and working in the Middle East right now. How bout you? Where are most of your members from?

10. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0