News Citroën's "Au revoir!"

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by J-F Chardon, May 10, 2019.

1. DaniloE31

DaniloE31 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Are you guys saying, there was a Citroen for sale in the store??? :innocent:
    :tonguewink:

2. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    My favourite WTCC car since it was released.
    Farewell, Citro!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BreadedVirus

BreadedVirus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Any chance of an explanation as to why this happened? I use RaceRoom mainly for the touring cars. This is a big loss

4. totalgamertb21

totalgamertb21 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I would assume that S3's licence to have the cars expired and was not renewed.

5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    That wouldn't stop existing models being sold, nah, gotta be Citroen getting pissy about one thing or another. More likely they've done an exclusive deal with someone or they weren't happy that the WTCC license gave access to their product indirectly. The sudden end smacks of S3 being naughty boys/girls and not having the necessary documentation. Although it could well be Citroen falling out with the WTCC/R and throwing their toys out the pram, whatever it was, it's over, dead, kaputt, deceased, no more, snuffed it, expired.............................................................................................

6. Luked

Luked New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I don't know how this licences work. I was thinking you buying this licence to have this car in the game. Not like you basically pay year after year after year to have this licence and if the licence expire you just removing the car from the game. This is silly.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +790 / 0 / -0
    nice thread resurection
    Andi

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1