Problem missing device, lagring no ffb

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Espen Eriksen, May 7, 2019.

1. Espen Eriksen

Espen Eriksen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the Csl Elite f1 with v3pedals and shifter+handbrake and in raceroom I cant Get the ffb to work. (Cant Get the wheel menu in AC to run properly either:/, just lagging) And it says wheel not detected! I have deleted the game multipel times, and reinstalled, I have tryed to deleted the controler settings in the game folder on my computer. If I Get the wheel to work the game is lagging and is undriveble, if I Get the game to stop lagging the ffb is gone. If I use the undriveble default ffb It works ok but if I try to change something on the ffb the game is lagring again! Can someone please help. Starting to Wonder if ITS a problem with the csl elite.

The wheel and base work fine on dirt 2

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. 312t5

312t5 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a similar problem... My Logitech FF EX which works fine in 4 games, (AC ACC WRC6) is recognized as such, added to a profile (a day later... :( ), but not activated, I can't assign anything to it, also FFB options not highlighted.

How does this work? Not a very intuitive interface untill so far, once you click away the device detected option - it does not reappear in spite of restarting app and pc...
    Only next day I can give it another go.

Anyone?

3. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    which fanatec firmware are you running?
    Tried any other usb port?
    If you’ve not done that already just update the CSL wheelbase firmware.
    Is everything connected to the wheel base or anything with USB?

4. 312t5

312t5 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In my case the message "Device found without profile" is responded by choosing Wheel, then OK.
    And there it stops.

Nothing gets activated... How can RR recognize somethiing quite accurate (type is not exactly correct should be EX, states RX, brand Logitech and ff is noted) , and then not load drivers? Or whatever it is?

5. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    Should be possible to just choose/add new profile (from control settings or something) and just edit the button assignments.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  6. 312t5

312t5 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My thought exactly... I've tried 10 times now. Restarted TT twice. Nothing. So how do I get in touch with developers? Or someone who uses older steering devices ( that still work fine) who has a tip or 2?