Question DTM Competitions - vRP prize

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Deni Kremer, Mar 18, 2015.

1. R. Winkler

R. Winkler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    Same here. I placed 8th in the Oschersleben vRP competition (Amateur) and 66th on Hungaroring (Get Real) and didn't recieve any rewards.
    Oschersleben is now 2 months ago... o_O

2. Money_Den_777

Money_Den_777 Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
  3. Mikkel Gram-Hansen

Mikkel Gram-Hansen KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    We are aware of the issues with regards to all the May competition winners, very sorry about this.
    Emails with prizes should be sent out to all winners before the end of this week, and then we will be back to normal for prize distribution.

If anyone is still missing their hard earned vrp or redeem codes mid next week then ping our helpdesk again and we'll do our best to make sure each instance is handled in a timely fashion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Deni Kremer

Deni Kremer Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  5. Mikkel Gram-Hansen

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hi Deni, I'll check with the ruler of the backend (and VRP) tomorrow and see if he might have missed your account or whats up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Antic

Antic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi @Mikkel Gram-Hansen, I have a different but somewhat related issue.

I placed 8th in Amateur difficulty in April's DTM 2013 Norisring Competition and I didn't receive the redeem code for DTM 2014.
    I already placed a ticket with the helpdesk (somehow I missed this forum) on May 14th, but I didn't get any response untl now. Can you check this, please?

7. Mikkel Gram-Hansen

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Thats a while back Antic, so it must be a miss of some sort I will throw it on the pile of prizes to check tomorrow.
    We have been going through a system change behind the scenes and it seems there has been some irregularities that we were not aware of.

Over the coming days we should also be done mailing out prizes for all May competitions, so if you won something there, have patience for a day or two more before you report your VRP prize missing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mikkel Gram-Hansen

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    So... Deni and Antic, you should now both have received emails with your respective redeem codes.
    If nothing arrives please check your spam folders, otherwise drop me a note to verify that you got it and all is now in order.

If there are any other cases left of people missing prizes back from before May, then please state your case once again in this thread, and I'll deal with them one by one until all have been sorted once and for all.

9. Deni Kremer

Deni Kremer Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Now I got emails with redeem codes. Thanks! :)

10. Antic

Antic New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, it's here. Thanks, Mikkel!