Question Currency

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Piston Broke, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Piston Broke

Piston Broke Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Ok, I was looking at expanding and buying the full pack, now I also checked the VrP cost, and I can quite easily find that listed in UK GBP, but the racing store itself insists on only showing me the cost in Euro's (meaning if i was to go the direct non vrp route and just add the pack to my basket). Why is this? why can't I get the racing store to show me costs in GBP ?

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Hm definitely is possible since i stumbled across a screenshot showing the amount in pounds yesterday. Dont know how to change the currency tho. Maybe @Not Lifting Off can help you, at least thats where i got the screenshot from :D

3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    which shop do you exactly mean with racing store? Do you mean www.raceroomstore.com where you can buy vRP-Packs?

4. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Pretty sure he means the in game shop where you buy content

5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    In the "ingame"-Store you can simply change the currency by clicking on the vRP-Wallet on top of the page. But I know, how it looks in the Shopping-Cart then, as my vRP-Wallet is pretty good filled at the moment. So I only see the ammount of vRP that will be deducted with that purchase.

6. Piston Broke

Piston Broke Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Well, weirdly enough, today it's showing in GBP, no idea why it didn't before, ah well, works now, thanks everyone for your help.
    And yeah, it was the game content shop, not the vrp store :)