What I miss about Raceroom after switching to rF2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boremar, Jul 5, 2019.

1. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    Tbh i enjoy (&love) both and IMO it’s a good thing that both aren’t the same (as they offer different things).
    Great that RF2 will offer new competitive system, Nordschliefe and a new UI.
    Those two titles are my go to whenever i jump into my cockpit.

2. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    + rfactor has VIR and LeMans

+RRR has the Schleife and Bathurst

Graphicswhise i think an RF2 is i little better (ok, both are not great "in car").

UI RRR is better...

FFB...hm, i dont know...but there is in both games something i dont like, but i have not yet checked what exactly it is

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...general-developments.14049/page-9#post-194800

I was pretty sharp about RF2 after that, but I would like to correct it. After buying the Endurance pack + Sebring, Le Mans, Its changed my mind.
    I really liked LMP2/GTE(oh, Aston is pretty good) and AI in RF2. I even got used to the interface.Too bad there are so few tracks from the developer.

I removed all the basic content, left only Zandvoort and Silverstone, the rest is of no value to me.

For me RF2 became a WEC-game, because in RRE GT3 it's much better, and I didn't like N-ring very much - very long downloads and strange shadows - visually uncomfortable.

I came to the conclusion that all simracing-games are good - RRE/RF2/ACC/AC. Only PC2 is bad, I have no love for it even though I started with it and thought it was a sim.

The only thing I'm very dissatisfied with is that I can't buy a Porsche GT3R in the RRE and in the RF2 it's the only car I like from the GT3, but for fullgrid I need to buy everything.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020