English World Division Twenty Thousand Mile Trophy at CMS!

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Alex Skinner, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Alex Skinner

Alex Skinner New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    CMS unveil their first RaceRoom series and open it to the world to race in a British GT inspired series around the globe.

We have a maximum grid of 35 cars and dependant on interest a reserve list is more than possible. The split between GT3 and GT4 will be decided upon interest and entries are first come first serve.

Calendar

The TTMT calendar will consist of a 10 round season visiting the United Kingdom, United States of America, Japan, China, Italy, Germany and Belgium.

The tracks listed below are also hyperlinked so that you can purchase them from the store.

Round 1 (Saturday 3rd August) - Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari
    Round 2 (Saturday 17th August) - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
    Round 3 (Saturday 31st August) - Silverstone
    Round 4 (Saturday 14th September) - Sonoma Raceway
    Round 5 (Saturday 28th September) - Autodromo Nazionale Monza
    Round 6 (Saturday 12th October) - Twin Ring Motegi
    Round 7 (Saturday 26th October) - Mid-Ohio
    Round 8 (Saturday 9th November) - Nurburgring GP
    Round 9 (Saturday 23rd November) - Brands Hatch
    Round 10 (Saturday 30th November) - Zhuhai International Circuit

Car Choice
    All GT3 and GT4 machinery is available for this series.

Race Day
    TTMT will utilise a dual race format for the races here. This means the race weekend will be as follows:

Practice - 5:30pm GMT/BST (London), 12:30pm
    Qualifying - 6:30pm GMT/BST (London)
    Race 1 - 7:00pm GMT/BST (London)
    Race 2 - 8:00pm to 8:15pm GMT/BST (London) (Due to setting the reverse grid and such)

Important Information
    In the Qualifying session. Both classes will be on track at the same time. So please be aware of this fact when you are partaking in the session.
    The Races will feature a Mandatory Pitstop of no less than 90 seconds.
    The grid for Race 2 will be decided by reversing the Top 10 finishers of the first race in both classes. So 10th place in GT3 will start pole in GT3 (But will not gain a bonus point for pole position as this can only be earned in qualifying).

Contact Information
    If you need to ask any questions, inform me of an issue or ANYTHING then feel free to get hold of my on these social medias and i can happily respond (just make sure you tell me you're from CMS and talking about TTMT otherwise i will be confused as hell

Discord - Alex | Chaos#2893
    Twitter - @simracing_media

See you on track!

• Agree Agree x 1