Problem Game doesn't start

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by scroLLeR, Jul 26, 2019.

1. scroLLeR

scroLLeR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have some strange issue with the game. I have played the game previously but now i can't start the game anymore. I tried everything written in the Steam forums, this forum and also another forums where was some kind of solutions to the problem but nothing helped. I have already tried:
    - entering launch options
    - reinstalling the game
    - verifying game cache from steam
    - pinging the needed for the game servers
    - deleting the registry
    - starting the game in compatibility mode

There isn't any error message except one that appeared last night and saying that there is a problem with libcef.dll. But then this message also stopped appearing. The whole problem is that i don't know where to look for the problem because the game basically starts, i see new process in Task Manager. Everything is fine and okay. I see loading spinner on the mouse for around 5 seconds and then disappears. And on the screen nothing appears. I see RRRE.exe as background process but not as an actual application.

I have tried to start the game without internet connection but this doesn't show an error message. Also, when i first tried to start the game it was on different drive but then i installed in on the same drive where Steam is but this also doesn't help. I almost tried everything i can.

I really don't know what to do now.

My PC specs are:
    CPU - Intel i5-6400
    RAM - 8GB DDR4 Kingston hyperx
    GPU - ASUS RX480 8GB
    SSD - SanDisk Ultra 240GB, HDD - 1TB WD Blue (game is on the HDD, Steam also)
    OS - Windows 10 Pro x64 1803

P.S. The game is not creating folder in My Games but this is not a problem with permissions.
    P.S.2 Sorry for my bad English :(

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Are you using Nahimic 2 audio drivers?

3. scroLLeR

scroLLeR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hear this audio drivers for the first time. I have only RealTek audio drivers installed.

4. Leynad

Leynad New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Reminds me of my problem. When i exit RR and want to launch it again, it doesn't do anything. I have to kill the Steam Client Bootstrapper first and launch Steam again, so it has probably something to do with Steam...

5. scroLLeR

scroLLeR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm very happy to say that i found where the problem was. It was MSI Afterburner. After i closed it, the game started but then it was all black screen. I started the game in admin mode and everything is fine.
    @Leynad, try to start both Steam and game in admin mode. I don't know if this will help but in my case this was half of the problem.

6. Leynad

Leynad New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    RR in admin-mode is not an option, because i need to launch it via Sim Commander and SRS as well. This shouldn't be possible with admin-mode.

7. 0n3i11

0n3i11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have had the same issue:
    - RRE not starting (the splash screen didn't appear and nothing happened)
    - I have a Realtek onboard sound card and the sound driver Nahimic 2 installed
    - I have to stop Nahimic 2, and then RRE starts just fine.

• Informative Informative x 1