Any plan to improve Nissan r32 gtr

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by benoityip, Jul 30, 2019.

1. benoityip

benoityip Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I am aware that dtm92 is being worked on. Is there any plan to work on 4wd Nissan r32 gtr?
    I know this car has a knob to adjust the percentage of front rear drive ratio, which is missing in the game.

Audi dtm92 also have 4wd, any plan to adjust the front rear wheel ratio as well?

Nissan gtr r32 is a legend car, but somehow I feel not many people in this sim drive this car.

The bhp figure in this car is not actually correct. The car should has 600bhp, while in the game it is only 400bhp

Below is a race of 1991 macau, there are dtm92 cars and Nissan gtr. Unfortunately, the Nissan gtr has a ballast weight more 140kg and cannot win a race.

You can scroll to 16:27 to watch a BMW power sliding into the corner for macau, very intense race.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  2. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    Yes, we have physics updates well in progress for Touring Classics and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with how the R32 Skyline is!

This is new to me, can you show some reference of that?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  4. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    Nice, thank you.

Is everyone aware that Nissan bought the 4wd technology straight from Porsche who'd been developing it on the 959?

• Informative Informative x 4
  5. benoityip

benoityip Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
  6. Zziggy

Zziggy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    I didn´t know that and a quick research on the web doesn´t confirm this. It only says that the 959 was the "target" for Nissan developement and that they used a similar 4WD system as Porsche.
    Did they buy the license from Porsche for that?