Released 10th July 2019 Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by J-F Chardon, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Anthony Monteil

Anthony Monteil KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    The FR90 cars are roughly based on early 90's F1 (1991 being the year of reference here), so it seems pretty normal that they feel and sound very different from the 1998 MP4/13, isn'it? Especially as the 1995 season marked a turning point in the F1 evolution ;)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    How many professional drivers have a motion rig at home, haven't counted but I'm gonna guess it's closer to zero than one, why, well apparently they don't give an accurate representation of driving the real thing due mainly to lag and the lack of processing power.
    11k will get you the Kia of simulators at best, an expensive gimmick designed solely to extract money from men with small dicks.
    Having ones own opinion is nurtured here but when your only measuring stick is an expensive paint mixer and an 18 month old Nicki Thiim video, then it only goes to show, constant shaking of the head causes concussion leading to permanent brain damage. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    I think there is only one rule any forum or community needs....Don't be a dick! :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Ignore button works really well in these situations I find.

Everyone here realises any game will never be perfect but let's have constructive criticism rather than muck slinging eh? If some people aren't prepared to listen to reason and logic I find the best thing is not to listen to them either....

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    A dick every now and again just helps the rest of us to stay grounded, world would be a boring place without numpties. Youtube would go broke overnight, America would be a headless nation and the church, nah, won't even go down that wormhole................ let's just say, only thing on this planet worth believing in is yourself, everyone should be in control of their own destiny. One decision can change your life forever, that decision should be yours and yours alone!

Jesus saves but Judas tapped in the rebound.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1