International New Website has Launched - Redline Motorsport 1 Year on

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by M700N, Aug 13, 2019.

1. M700N

M700N Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

Mike from Redline Motorsport here. Just wanted to give everyone a bit of an update of where we started and where we are now, 1 year on.

Redline Motorsport was created on the 18th of August 2018 by Simon McMillan from Devon in the UK.
    He created Redline Motorsport with a vision to provide a clean and fun racing environment for sim racers all across the globe. Simon created his own website, logos, brand etc and the journey began. We started off with a couple of small home servers, at mine and Simon's house to run all the Events and Championships from and this system worked really well whilst we were small.

In recent months, Tony has joined us, and created a new webapp to take the increased workload. This will now be the place to view our calendar, sign in/out of events/championships, display race results, standings, penalties etc, Create your own Driver Profile with your very own driver stats and so much more.

Almost 1 year on, Simon, together with Jake, Myself and the rest of the RLM team have created a Community with now over 1400 Members and run races 7 days a week, across a selection of the latest Sim racing titles. We now have a Dedicated Server that is based in a London Data Centre and has an epic 1000Gb connection. So we now run everything from this server as it is capable of running many AC, ACC, R3E servers all at once, with zero latency. We are also now attending Esports events and are actively looking for really fast drivers to compete on behalf of RLM.

If you would like to be a part of what we believe is one of the fastest growing and best sim racing communities in the world, please come and check us out on the links below;

Website - https://www.redlinemotorsport.co.uk/
    Discord - https://discord.gg/4XGrEAm

Thanks for listening.

Mike Toon
    Redline Motorsport

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Website looks good, I've signed up. Do you run many one off races rather than championships? Time constraints mean I can't commit on a regular basis. The nords event looks good though.

Do you run a forum or just discord?

3. M700N

M700N Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the feedback. don't have a Forum, just run mainly through Discord. We hold quite a few events most weeks, I would advise to keep your eyes on the website and they will show on there.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  4. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Well done guys :D

5. M700N

M700N Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Heath :)

6. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    Nice looking site. But like Ravey, I'm looking more for one-off events than championships and I only race R3E. Hoping for some regular events soon. :)

7. M700N

M700N Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the feedback Goffik, we will be looking at adding more one off events soon, so keep your eyes peeled ;)

8. Robert Waddell

Robert Waddell New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just signed up. Great looking league. Was looking for RRRE leagues and found just that. Bathurst, and the VW series. Thanks to the creators.