See All of My Own Leaderboard Entries?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paul_E, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Paul_E

Paul_E New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Is there a way to review all of my own leaderboard entries? I'd like to see a single list of all of my own car/track combinations I've used in Leaderboard Challenge mode. As a bonus, I'd like to see the same of people on my Contacts list.

As it is now, if I go to my own Advanced Statistics page and select the Leaderboard Challenge game mode, I can see some somewhat-less-than-useful general information (leaderboard laps completed or best leaderboard laptime, for example), but it doesn't show me what car/track combinations I've run.

For example, if I select "Stowe Long", it shows a number of "laps completed", but with which car? I don't remember. I can narrow the search by choosing a car class, but as of right now there are 48 classes to potentially search though.

I know that I can go to the in-game replay screen and see my hot laps, but for whatever reason not all of my hot laps are included there. Maybe they didn't always auto-record the way they do now? (I really like that feature, btw.)

So, is there a "real" way to see that data? Or is there a file somewhere that holds that data that I can reference?

Thanks.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Bigdog

Bigdog New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was looking for exactly this, seems a separate spreadsheet is the only way, the data must be available somehow ?