Problem Multiplayer connection lost.....

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ReFloiX, Apr 23, 2019.

1. ReFloiX

ReFloiX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Community,i have a problem with the multiplayer.
    Here is what im doing:
    -going on multiplayer
    -choosing a server
    -choosing car
    -joining server
    -driving out of the pit lane
    -got kicked after 10 seconds....
    I dont know what to do anymore....
    There is no error code or something just two simple words.....connection lost
    I dont know why,because i never got internet problems in other games...
    This problem is on every track,and i cant find a way to fix it....
    I hope that someone can help me,because i really like raceroom and it sucks to play singleplayer.....
    i mean the singleplayer is nice but the multiplayer is much better,i just wanna play with my friends.
    I dont know if you need more informations,when you need more infos then just tell what infos you need

I hope that someone can help me and im very sorry for my bad english......

Greetings

2. Matias Polidoro

Matias Polidoro New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi RefloiX, I was going to do just the same post as you, I have the same problem, currently I am practicing in the Esport WTCR 2019 server for the Esports, this server has the Nordchleife circuit. When the time starts the connection get lost, it happen always.
    I reinstalled Raceroom, and also my internet driver, but I don´t know what to do more. The worst of all is that this problem happen with my computer, with another computer It doesn´t happen!!! so the problem is more difficult to solve!!

3. Matias Polidoro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
  4. SpeedRacerX

SpeedRacerX New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Make sure your internet if fast enough if you get error 13 that is the reason. Random disconnections I don’t understand either.

5. Matias Polidoro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The problem is that I don´t have any connection problem with other games as Battlefield V, Asseto Corsa, even with Raceroom in other servers, but I don´t know what the problem is because with other computer It doesn´t happen.