AI issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nobledms, Apr 6, 2018.

1. nobledms

nobledms Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone . I bought some Raceroom content from the store during the Easter sale and this game is great but i noticed some problems with the AI behaviour in some tracks like Portimao and Salzburgring where cars always crash at turn 1 at the start (this happens during the race too in the Austrian track) . I don't know if it is the right section to write this kind of topic but i wanted to let you know because i think it affects races too often .

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Can you list the class of cars that you have noticed and the AI level that you use please.

3. javi_crash

javi_crash Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
  4. nobledms

nobledms Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I raced with WTCC 2016 season in Salzburgring . In this track the issue is quite annoying because it slows down all opponents and it happens during the race as well . The crashes happen in the first chicane . I am not sure if it happens with other cars too.
    Portimao start crash happens with a lot of car classes i tried but it usually involves only 2 cars at the start so it's less bad . The contacts involve backmarkers in Portimao with a car spinning in turn 1 .

AI level was 103 or 102

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  5. Paul Darke

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for reporting. I will try and replicate them.

6. geforth

geforth New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know, the thread ist old but the issue still exists with DTM an WTCR 18. The ai crashes every round in turn 1 (first chicane Salzburgring) :)

7. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    The issue has been acknowledged and the team is working on a fix for this and some other general AI issues.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jf.tournier

jf.tournier New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Maybe you already noted this, but I have similar issues with the 997 GT3 Cup on Spa Francorchamps track. Many crashes and losses of control at the turn n.6 ! On Imola track, same problems with the same car.

Regards,

Jeff

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Paul Darke

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1