Finally ACC supports triples

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Turtle Power, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Yep triple screen support is actually pretty good and very easy to setup. Probably one of the best user interface options

2. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Agree. It is a great addition. It also looks much sharper now (on triples)

3. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I see Kunos need to work on graphical performance. ACC sounds are great! I'd say #2 best. Raceroom is #1.

4. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I actually find myself playing ACC more than anything else right now. The addition of triples and clarity update really improved the game for me. Super impressed with the physics/sound. I think they just need cars beyond GT3's someday.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully they will come up with some good cars and content.

6. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    It's the 'official' Blancpain game. So don't have high hopes for other than GT3 cars and Blancpain venues...
    My guess nothing else is going to be added.
    Since the triple support I reinstalled ACC (had it shelved because it looked like crap). Now it's better, more optimised, clearer.
    So that's good. Will never become my go-to sim tho...

7. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I dont see why they wouldnt expand, sure they will. In terms of graphics, still crap but better than before.

8. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    After ACC you can expect an AC2 with all features of AC on the platform of ACC .

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. nolive721

nolive721 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    it does indeed but it has a significant fps impact at least with my VEGA64, I believe the game is more optimized for NIVIDIA cards considering all the marketing they were doing prior launch with Raytracing implmentation that actually never came up
    I still like the game dont get me wrong but to get a proper 60fps locked on my triple set-up (5760x1080) ten I need to set a high OC om my CPU/GPU as well as leaving Epic graphics setting alone. and thanks god my monitors are Freesync to deal with choppiness happening in some tracks and cars amount tough conditions

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  10. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    On 5760x1080 it looks not very great on my setup. I have to use 7680x1440 to make it looks great. As you said, I can’t run with the epic settings. I have to use mid/high settings but that is fine for me. It looks great nevertheless.

11. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Lets not feed the rumour mills. I do not know of any comment of theirs that they are thinking about an "AC2", but remember a few comments of theirs from the past 12 months where they ruled out to currently engage on anything beyond ACC.

Personally I think they will continue to expand on basis of ACC in forms of DLCs like the upcoming one. If we are lucky, they may one day even release packs with another car class. But I expect not to see them doing an aC1 style sim again, with that diversity of cars. Stefano and Aris repeatedly expressed how frustrating it was to deal with these many different cars whenever they changed something in the physics.

And who nows, with several DLCs, each offering a different sort of car focus, the whole ACCverse may end up evolving into something like an AC2 by this evolution, like Raceroom has grown over time this way, too.

But a completely new development and separate title? I do not believe it until i see it. And I always thought that ACC is "AC2" - the intended successor title to AC1, I mean.

12. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    This is definitely not AC2. This is miles away in every way.

13. Slugger O'Toole

Slugger O'Toole Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I like it how it is. It simulates the sh*t out of GT3 racing. I dont think that amount of detail is possible with xx different cars/car classes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    I know what you mean, it has not the wide car focus of AC1. Still, it is the successor to AC1. Just that they made it differently.. Maybe its not what you wa ted it to be, by its focus, but this is what they have set their focus on, and there is no indication yet that I know of that they plan to massively shift thei focus to a completely new project anytime soon - like AC1 with a new engine and then calling that AC2. ACC is the successor to AC1, and as that, it serves in the role of "AC2". For as long as they do not announce plans to indeed do a new project named AC2.

;)

Beyond that, ACC is currently the ultimate word on GT3 cars. No other title does this car class better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1