English League for Beginners?

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by RetroRacer, Nov 3, 2019.

1. RetroRacer

RetroRacer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello I am a new member so sorry if this is the incorrect place to post this.

I have just downloaded race room and played it for a while also purchased the starter pack. I have been pointed in the direction of this forum.

I am looking for a league for beginners who are just starting out but try to keep it clean to the best of there ability.

If such a league does exist how do i find it? and how do you join up ?.

Thank you for taking the time to read this it is really apricated.

Best regards RetroRacer

• Like Like x 1
  2. totalgamertb21

totalgamertb21 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Try this: http://simracingsystem.com/.

3. RetroRacer

RetroRacer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ok thank you i will check it out :)

4. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    It has to be league? How about clubs? I'd recommend RaceDepartment and RFRO.

If it must be league, then RFRO currently hosts Group C league (dunno details) and Group 5 endurance championship

5. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    @RetroRacer might help to post what timezone you are in ?

6. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
  7. Jim Eriksen

Jim Eriksen Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    are it in all the games there are open to try out on open days or ?

8. RetroRacer

RetroRacer New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am from the uk.

9. Tornike Khomeriki

Tornike Khomeriki New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking for the same kind of competition but seeing the number of options now I'm a bit overwhelmed. There's leagues listed on this forum, plus SRS and RaceDepartment series. I will begin looking through these to understand how they are different, but are there any plans to bring all these multiplayer series (except leagues) under one platform developed by sector3?

10. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    Sector 3 own multiplayer system will be its own thing, while RD, other clubs and SRS stay the same. One would expect tho that having dedicated in game system with scheduled races and rankings (if thats gonna be its form) gonna alter other services to some extent.
    Even if you gonna end up using some more autonomous system, i still recommend club events, being engaged with other community members and banter on teamspeak (or other communicators :p) is half the fun

• Like Like x 1
  11. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    We race every night, some casual open lobby stuff but with the server admin'd to keep it clean, we run a feature night on Tuesdays which is one car all night, all welcome, Thursdays we run a mini league one car, 5 tracks with 6 min qualy and 8 min races but we don't know the car or track until the evening, it's fun and popular, closed server, Saturdays is main league and we finish our last one this week so a new one is starting soon in GT2 and Sundays we run a fun night open server currently Porsche GT3 default with 2 weeks left, the Tues/Thurs/Sun usually pull 20-30 racers.

There is all skill levels and plenty of guys do training nights for others to get them up to speed.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jim Eriksen

Jim Eriksen Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    okay so i should join the clubs discord first? because in the intro vidio on the site says i should join some races first i am a little confused.

13. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    No just jump on the Discord and come race with us, that really is only there to weed out the rammers, once people have done a few races and are clean they can be a member if they want to but you don't have to there is no requirement to race with us, we are just a friendly bunch of blokes who like to race and have a laugh while doing so.

14. Jim Eriksen

Jim Eriksen Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    sounds really great and i would look forward to do this and to get some clean racing and hopefully no more open lobby and then i maybe could consider acc again, have stopped it because since realease i only had one race where there was no rammers in the race :(

15. FlakNine

FlakNine Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Looking forward to racing with you soon! :)

16. david.dillner

david.dillner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Servus, sorry mein Englisch ist mehr als schlecht. Ich kann mich nur mit Händen und Füßen zu helfen wissen.Deshalb auf deutsch.

Ich bin Dave 39 Jahre alt und würde gerne mal wieder Simracen.
    Bin schon jahrelang nicht mehr gefahren und möchte eigentlich ohne Druck für Anfänger ein paar rennen fahren wenn es geht.Ich bin wohl eher als Anfänger einzustufen, weil ich noch nie auf raceroom gefahren bin oder erst seid 3 Tagen und das letzte mal ca 5 Jahre her ist wo ich Race07 und rfactor gefahren bin.

ich hoffe die Vorstellung ist hier richtig?

Gruß
    Dave

17. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Hallo Dave, wir begrüßen alle Niveaus von Fahrern, es gibt keinen Druck, alles, was wir verlangen, ist sauber zu fahren, die Geschwindigkeit wird anderen Fahrern folgen. Sie können jederzeit auf den Discord springen.

18. david.dillner

david.dillner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dank dir ✌
    wo kann man sich denn mal auf ein paar Runden treffen?

19. RWB Charger

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Treten Sie uns hier bei https://www.rwbracing.club/

Klicken Sie auf den Link Discord

20. nolive721

nolive721 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Any Asian leagues for beginners in RRE?

Currently living in Japan and not easy to get into pure local ones because of the language barrier

I would love to race in the Asian time zone at reasonable evening hours rather than middle of the night

Thanks