please do something for multiplayer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doclucio, Dec 1, 2019.

1. doclucio

doclucio Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Guys the game is really very good but in multiplayer is full of rammers ruining the experience of everyone, they ram you outside or divebomb from behind. Is really a frustrating experience, why do not try to implement something like a safety rating like ACC or iracing?!? As it is either you are in a lobby or you are dead meat...
    I was also thinking about something like a punishment day counter: for example you have lime 15 points/day, if you hit someone you loose like one or two points(it depends on how big was ypur crash), when you finish your points you get banned from multiplayer for that day....Easy to implement. Then you can add like an SA rating based on how much you ram other people...And if you end the race in the first 5 places you get a bonus (for ex they remove some penalty points for that day and you get also better with your SA).
    Just an idea, like it is i find really difficult to enjoy multiplayer.
    Anyway can someone suggest me a good lobby or a clean server where people drive fairfull and respectfull of the others??!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jim Eriksen

Jim Eriksen Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    some of the gt3 lobbies i find some good racing with out rammers, but would love more people to race ;)

3. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
  4. doclucio

doclucio Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
  5. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0