Car wishlist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xon3, Jan 4, 2018.

1. nasportscar

nasportscar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -0
    Ferrari and Lambo GT3s. Then Acura, then Aston

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TheOutdriver97

TheOutdriver97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    My last request was the 2019 WTCR cars - I'm really happy we got them.
    Next I'd love to see the Opel Astra TCR, Subaru WRX STI TCR and Renault Megane TCR and liveries from TCR Europe and Australia.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. dav_0075

dav_0075 Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    DTM SUPER GT

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +395 / 0 / -0
    Updated wishes:
    2017-2019 gt500
    R8 lms evo
    Toyota ts030

(4. Dtm 2019)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BlueG6o

BlueG6o Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    After Fanatec releases this beautiful NASCAR Rim, i wish (more then ever before) that NASCAR comes to Raceroom.

Raceroom is my Nr. 1 Sim, but for such a long time I’m hoping for a real NASCAR Simulation. I don‘t like iracings price model, and Project Cars is not half as good as Raceroom if it comes to „realistic“ liveries, driving, physics....

So I hope one day there will be a NASCAR Pack with some Ovals and licensed Cars.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -0
    Yes, it would be great to drive these cars at Sonoma and of course at the soon to be released Watkins Glen. ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    Nice ideas, but I doubt that Sector 3 will ever get into the business of oval racing, because the primary target group of them are sim racers here in Europe, and these racers are usually not very interested in NASCAR or IndyCar. Until now we have none oval track layout in R3E (yes, Indy and Eurospeedway offers 2x) and it would be pointless to create pure oval tracks, which are only suitable for two car classes - the "FR US Series" and a new "Stock Car Series". In addition, it can be assumed that the NASCAR license is too expensive for the Sector 3 team. However, I would love to see at least one (NASCAR license free) real stock car with typical Sector 3 engine / exhaust sound artwork in R3E store one day. Maybe an older model from the late 1960s until the early 1990s - the golden era of stock car racing in the USA - a car like the "Ford Galaxie 500" or the "Chevrolet Lumina" for our R3E US-tracks like the "Sonoma Raceway", "Road America", "Mid Ohio" ... and "Watkins Glen" one day ;-), like @Beastux mentioned it.

ford_galaxie_500_2-door_hardtop_nascar_race_car_by_holman-moody_2.jpg

More: https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vi...icons-of-rebel-metal-tell-the-story-of-nascar

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  8. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Hey ya never know.. There is a Nascar series in Europe and looking at their calendar they don't seem to be on ovals.
    I Iive in the US and I feel there should be more road course's on the series. Not saying that a pack of 42 other cars inches away from each other doesn't require skill but it only takes 1 to cause a good pile up.. and then they caution for a while... i dont like nascar so i'll stop my rant there.
    But they only go to The glen and Sonoma and have recently added the infield of Charlotte Motor Speedway in a playoff's round..So if they did add more road courses in the series i would be more inclined to watch. I did however see an article recently that had some talk about the 2021 season about possibly adding Long beach which would be really interesting.. not sure that street cuircuit would hold 42 cars
    https://www.euronascar.com/

9. Jukka Karppinen

Jukka Karppinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    I think it's time to spam some BMW CSL pics again. Maybe if i'll keep praying sim gods will hear it and answer me some day. Or maybe i'll just be kicked out of forum :p Anyway, this time i'm going to give some reasoning why this car would be so important and also very good choice:

1. It's probably the most iconic BMW racer of any era. It's the car that actually born the whole BMW motorsport division.
    Before CSl went to IMSA, 'murricans did not even know what letters BMW stand for :D

2. Why 1976 version? For couple of reasons: it's got the power/weight (around 470hp/bit over 1000kg's) and handling to match both gr5 and IMSA cars of the era. Therefore it would perfectly fit current gr5 car group in game, wich already mix both classes.

3. Gr5 group doesen't have got any new cars since release, so this would be perfect oppoturnity for it along with the updated physics.

4. It's very popular car so it certainly would sell good numbers.

So, it would be up to devs to choose either Gr5 or IMSA 1976 version, main difference being wings and fenders (and of course paintjobs) but both having virtually same performance.

Gr5:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

IMSA:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Love it! Love it! x 5
  10. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -0
    There were normally aspirated engines and turbocharged engines, with some performance (and reliability) differences ;).

11. Jukka Karppinen

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    Yes, but those cars i posted were all N/A engines. The turbo CSL only participate in two races and did not finish either so it would not be really good choice IMO. It was extremely fast in the hands of late Ronnie Peterson etc, leading on early races before technical problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. pasquale1986

pasquale1986 Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Turbo Era F1
    Mazda 787B
    Mercedes C10
    Ferrari 488 GT3
    Aston Martin Vantage GT3 & GT4

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    Of course, nobody knows what the future will bring, but to be honest, I am not a really big fan of the modern NASCAR era. In particular the European version / copy is totally out of place in my opinion. Unfortunately the entire NASCAR Sport has developed negatively since the death of Dale Sr. in 2001, so as a former big NASCAR fan for more than 10 years (middle 90s - middle 00s), I am "out of business" nowadays. Hopefully we will see some real classic stuff here one day ...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  14. Rmbonk86

Rmbonk86 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I use to watch with my dad when I was about 10 years old. I watched Davey Allsion, and my dad liked Dale Jarret. No drivers of Nascar today could compare to those guys

• Like Like x 1
  15. XXVI Sol

XXVI Sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    GTO class is my favourite,need moar
    corvette
    [​IMG]
    camaro
    [​IMG]
    porsche 944
    [​IMG]
    celica
    [​IMG]
    sierra
    [​IMG]
    rx7
    [​IMG]
    f40
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
  16. wsimonds04

wsimonds04 Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Despite wanting the Ferrari's and Lambo's, I'd love to see a few 'slower' cars, as they seem a little more real to drive
    Ginetta (any of the series)
    Mini's
    Clio cup

• Like Like x 2
  17. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    There are so many wonderful classic cars from the 70's, 80's and early 90's - group 5, GTO, group C, group 4, group A... I sometimes forget how many of these gems are already in the game, just waiting to be driven. :cool:

But more is always better, of course.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Viggdred

Viggdred Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Just to have a REAL GT4 grid
    # Alpine A 110 GT4
    # McLaren 570S GT4
    # Ginetta GT4
    # AMG GT4
    # Audi R8 GT4
    # Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4

Just for battling the Porsche and Mazda
    # Sauber C9
    # Mazda 787
    # Lancia LC2

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jukka Karppinen

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    True. Problem is that at the moment only Porsche 934 and Group C cars are with updated physics. Fortunately i think @Alex Hodgkinson has confirmed that will change soon. I really hope soon means next update. ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Doesn't the 964 cup also use the latest physics?

• Agree Agree x 2